PSA: Be safe for the Black Panther premiere

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
You can be as aware as you want, if someone pull up on you and corner you what u finna do :stopitslime:

Maybe it’s just cuz I’m from chi...that’s just how I think. Just sent in my application for a firearms card:yeshrug:

:dwillhuh: y’all watch too many movies man...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when are you leaving?

Cuz you been on here posting every other hour for 6 years constantly complaining about the board.

Request a ban.

nikka shut the fukk up.... cartoon ass nikka... ain’t no timeline of me complaining about shyt over 6 years... if so, you should have 20k posts of proof...

Post em....

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I saw BP ( :blessed:) yesterday at a theater in a white area. It was sold out with about 80% wyte folks. :ehh:

Not gonna lie, i wanted to just relax and enjoy the movie but my head was on swivel everytime someone got up or entered. :leostare::wtb:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Well let’s see, cac supremacists have been committing mass murders lately and one just killed 17 people.

Now we have a movie coming out where Black people will be congregating en masse and will more than likely be unarmed.

I’d say it would be wise to be on point and aware while you’re in an OBVIOUS soft target.

All I'm saying :yeshrug:

Theater I watched it in had cops in the lobby and outside, always does

If yours doesn’t, I’d turn around and leave :francis:

I assume the bigger theaters would have security,

Even popo know bout they own people :mjgrin:

The theatre I went to last night was like 60% cac and Hispanic :mjlol::francis:

:leon:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up.... cartoon ass nikka... ain’t no timeline of me complaining about shyt over 6 years... if so, you should have 20k posts of proof...

Post em....

Whenever I see you post, you whining and complaining about the board and how much smarter you are than the rest of us.

Request a ban, and register here:

Www.boxden.com

You won’t be missed, I promise.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with dude, don't be jovial and unaware. These white terrorist groups aren't playing around anymore, something seems off, take your fam, friends and GTFO.

You can watch it at home later.

Forget "it ain't fair" or "being scared" its about you waking up the next day.

Can a mod sticky this for Friday?
Scaremonger :scust:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be careful of the Flu in the theatre!

This right here! Im more concerned about dirty motherfukkers coming out hacking everywhere when they asses should be in bed on meds. I got my antibacterial on deck

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
You can be as aware as you want, if someone pull up on you and corner you what u finna do :stopitslime:

Maybe it’s just cuz I’m from chi...that’s just how I think. Just sent in my application for a firearms card:yeshrug:

you from the chi and don't already have a foid card?

:ufdup: