PSA: Be safe for the Black Panther premiere

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Ain't this a superhero movie?

They mad because it's a black superhero movie for once?

Have yall seen posts online with them saying they plan to attack people?

I really don't know what's even going on here :dahell:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
We ain't scared bro them cacs ain't gone fukk with us to our face. At the movie they cantvhide behind anynomy of the internet. They can't throw rocks and hide there hands. Its too public at movie theatres.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I agree with dude, don't be jovial and unaware. These white terrorist groups aren't playing around anymore, something seems off, take your fam, friends and GTFO.

You can watch it at home later.

Forget "it ain't fair" or "being scared" its about you waking up the next day.

Can a mod sticky this for Friday?
:hhh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
"The lesson this teaches and which every Afro-American should ponder well, is that a Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give. When the white man who is always the aggressor knows he runs as great risk of biting the dust every time his Afro-American victim does, he will have greater respect for Afro-American life. The more the Afro-American yields and cringes and begs, the more he has to do so, the more he is insulted, outraged and lynched. "

Ida B. Wells-Barnett, Southern Horrors, 1892. Strap up and protect yourselves brehs.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Ain't this a superhero movie?

They mad because it's a black superhero movie for once?

Have yall seen posts online with them saying they plan to attack people?

I really don't know what's even going on here :dahell:

Well let’s see, cac supremacists have been committing mass murders lately and one just killed 17 people.

Now we have a movie coming out where Black people will be congregating en masse and will more than likely be unarmed.

I’d say it would be wise to be on point and aware while you’re in an OBVIOUS soft target.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This is a fear tactic to hurt opening weekend numbers. They did this for Straight outta Compton too just rumors online spread by white supremacists to fear monger and even Ashley Bansfield got caught on camera saying that racist shyt back then on CNN. Pretending to be concerned blacks anonymously online and warning people about nothing. Dylan Roof didn't wait for a black buster movie if a white supremacist want to slaughter people they don't have to wait for a special occasion. We are grouped in large numbers every week unarmed in churches especially prosperity preaching megachurches. We are already very aware of our surroundings and situations daily because we can't be too relaxed everyday like white people because these racist cops are always ready to murder us for nothing.
Don't let the evil people in charge of this country and the world impact your schedule and life with their :duck:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Theater I watched it in had cops in the lobby and outside, always does

If yours doesn’t, I’d turn around and leave :francis: