PSA: Be safe for the Black Panther premiere

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking to my homeboy and his cousin a couple days ago about this his cousin a goon said he definetly in that bytch strapped nikkas is not dumb lmao any sus activity getting checked at the door in the hood this might backfire though nikkas that got beef strapped in a public area is never a good loook

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If they were going to make their big "move" it would have been Obama was elected. Or the 2nd time he was elected. They aint worried about no damn movie. They're not even going out and finding black people to do shyt to, that's why Dylan Roof shyt was such an anamoly. They're killing other white people. If anything I don't want to be in a theater full of amped up scared people with guns ready to shoot at the drop of a hat. Why wouldn't they just go out to any black function in any city and start shooting?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If they were going to make their big "move" it would have been Obama was elected. Or the 2nd time he was elected. They aint worried about no damn movie. They're not even going out and finding black people to do shyt to, that's why Dylan Roof shyt was such an anamoly. They're killing other white people. If anything I don't want to be in a theater full of amped up scared people with guns ready to shoot at the drop of a hat. Why wouldn't they just go out to any black function in any city and start shooting?

Didn't make the topic with a "big move" in mind. White nationalism is growing day by day now. All you need is ONE person to cause damage. Just be aware is all I'm saying.