PSA: Be safe for the Black Panther premiere

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Didn't make the topic with a "big move" in mind. White nationalism is growing day by day now. All you need is ONE person to cause damage. Just be aware is all I'm saying.
Again, they could do damage at a multitude of black events, black panther is just a movie. Even they're not going hard about it. And if anything messing with large groups of black people doesn't fit their cowardly ways. They like to catch one of us out by ourselves like they did to Mike Brown, Trayvon, and Philando. That's their tactic. What's stopping them from hitting up any hood church every Sunday or walking onto an HBCU campus at any moment?

You got to live your life.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I agree with dude, don't be jovial and unaware. These white terrorist groups aren't playing around anymore, something seems off, take your fam, friends and GTFO.

You can watch it at home later.

Forget "it ain't fair" or "being scared" its about you waking up the next day.

Can a mod sticky this for Friday?

I was thinking about this long before yesterday's shooting news.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got cops and security guards at my theater. I’m safe damnit :skip:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
However, almost any state that allows businesses to designate themselves “gun free”, they have to post signage reflecting that. You, the concealed carrier, need to be notified prior to your entrance in that theater that this establishment prohibits the carriage of any weapons except by law enforcement.. Continue reading at: Concealed Carry In Movie Theaters – What Are The Rules? - Alien Gear Holsters Blog

Just a heads up to the concealed carry card holders.. in my area this is normally the case. That's how that shooting in Colorado was partially made possible.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Didn't make the topic with a "big move" in mind. White nationalism is growing day by day now. All you need is ONE person to cause damage. Just be aware is all I'm saying.

They don't want that smoke. Historically they've always been cowards.

Truthfully they'll probably kill themselves off fukking with them Paramiliatary, anti-government cacs

but your worry is appreciated bruh. I thought the same thing.