Public Service Announcement for Young nikkas...Class Dismissed..PERMANENTLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I have determined that the time for free (and proactive) awareness is over. If you are age 25 or under and have been fukkin around in life you will find yourself up shyt creek without a paddle. And unless you lower your pride, humble yourself and reach out for help specifically we gonna go head and let your know-it-all ass drown motha focka.

I was watching a Minister JAP vid on YouTube (subscribe to that nikka, that will be my last piece of general advice for yall:lolbron:) and realized that advice is so widely available, that many young nikkas simply don't take it seriously anymore. It just clicked.

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

I heard it a million times as a youth but now being in the teacher's role all of a sudden I really understand. I am no longer going to be sharing knowledge openly any more anywhere (unless it is specifically requested). This is why I'm posting this in HL and not TLR. Because I've ultimately determined that if a young nikka doesn't pop in here at least once a week - He's probably on the path to fukkery already.

The problem is nobody can tell young nikkas nothing - THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ALREADY.

When I was a young kid 18-19 about 10 years ago I was trying to soak up any game I could find WITH A PASSION FOR LEARNING HOW I COULD ESTABLISH MYSELF IN THIS WORLD AND ACQUIRE MORE KNOWLEDGE, MONEY AND POWER.

My Parents continues to make excuses for this generation saying they don't have the tools I did and I don't really buy it:

When I was 18 you had to hit up AOL or the internet cafe or the library to access the internet. Now information is available ON DEMAND at your finger tips 24/7/365 X-mas and Holidays. T-Mobile been working just fine lately. :francis:

There are too many young dumb fools being raised by idiots from younger Gen X and soon the kids of Millenials who knows how dumb they will be. All I know is there are a few standouts I've encountered who have eagerly requested to be taken under my tutelage and they are the small minority that will rule over all the sheeply masses of this dumb ADHD iPhone generation.

I am the Sony Walkman Millennial and in 10 years I'm going to be responsible for heading up entire departments comprised of this new (post-crack but not really) baby generation. And believe me I already see the writing on the wall it's gonna be a real struggle to deal with these dumb brats for decades to come they don't fukkin listen. My Woman has a subordinate that is about 23/24. The size of her ego and entitlement for her inexperience level is just :wow:

They called us older millennials entitled but I really don't buy it. Most guys in my age range (30-35) got past that immaturity shyt by the age of 21 - Absolute MAX. Meanwhile there are dudes today 26/27 STILL on the BS. :beli: