Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
bytch you live on here. Can't even get a team thread going so you really don't even have online friends. :mjlol: No wonder why you pathetically hang out here.
None of these niner fans like you. Except Bryan who he just gets you to do his bidding:mjlol:

You beef w all these niner fans who I been talking football w for years.

We on the coli to make friends :dahell:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
None of these niner fans like you. Except Bryan who he just gets you to do his bidding:mjlol:

You beef w all these niner fans who I been talking football w for years.

We on the coli to make friends :dahell:
You think I give fukk who likes me online:mjtf:...

Online to make friends? That's some pathetic shyt right there. But since the average Seadork is a goofy looking cac it's not surprising.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Niners should really look at Cam Newton. Maybe they called and Cam doesn't want to be a backup to Jimmy, but if he's willing I'd bring him in. It's inevitable that Jimmy is going to get hurt at some point. Why not have a former MVP in the wings. At the least, you can run all the QB power you want with Cam.

Watch us sign Mike fukking Glennon.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Niners should really look at Cam Newton. Maybe they called and Cam doesn't want to be a backup to Jimmy, but if he's willing I'd bring him in. It's inevitable that Jimmy is going to get hurt at some point. Why not have a former MVP in the wings. At the least, you can run all the QB power you want with Cam.

Cam's arm is done, and I'm a huge Cam fan