Pusha T Calls in to the BreakfastClub

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"I dont even hang out with my friends that have child support issues" :russ:

That’s real shyt tho :russ:

Said you can’t ball with me if you not supporting your kid. I respect that.

Also that tap dance and singing mammy line just got deeper. nikka had this in the bag the whole time

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
"did you know it was MS world day?"

"Aw man what a coincidence:troll:"

He doesn't give a fukk. I have a feeling he has way more dirt, I think Drake should bow out. :wow:

Unless Drake has something on Push (which would be fukking crazy, by the way), I don't see how Drake can respond and do legitimate damage. Even if he gets super aggressive on a mainstream-friendly beat and makes a Back to Back on steroids, he still has to answer to the blackface pictures and the baby allegations. That's the first hurdle Drake has to handle, he could come out on some Super Dad shyt, but the blackface pictures... Dunno about that one. :patrice: Once the hype dies down eventually, those pictures are gonna stick out worse.

But considering how calm and almost entertained he sounded by the phone call, there's definitely more stuff he has. And it's probably much worse. He says he's ready for everything that could come with this, so whatever Push has... It's probably pretty spooky. :merchant:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Unless Drake has something on Push (which would be fukking crazy, by the way), I don't see how Drake can respond and do legitimate damage. Even if he gets super aggressive on a mainstream-friendly beat and makes a Back to Back on steroids, he still has to answer to the blackface pictures and the baby allegations. That's the first hurdle Drake has to handle, he could come out on some Super Dad shyt, but the blackface pictures... Dunno about that one. :patrice: Once the hype dies down eventually, those pictures are gonna stick out worse.

But considering how calm and almost entertained he sounded by the phone call, there's definitely more stuff he has. And it's probably much worse. He says he's ready for everything that could come with this, so whatever Push has... It's probably pretty spooky. :merchant:

Chess not checkers man. Again, Sosa. Sosa was always moves ahead of Tony and a boss.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
65ad889065003951d1b5f6191401e694.png