Pusha T Calls in to the BreakfastClub

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Chess not checkers man. Again, Sosa. Sosa was always moves ahead of Tony and a boss.

It's crazy because this is all the exact opposite of what happened three years ago. Back then, it was Drake who dictated the narrative. Accusations that would kill most rappers, he just was able to skirt through it with a diss track that ended up being a hit. Unfortunately for him though, the damage was done... Which leads us to this. Drake is calculated, and he probably thought it was going to be the same situation as how it was back when it was Meek. But Pusha did his homework, and he seems to be a lot more methodical when it comes to rap, instead of Meek who's a more... reactionary guy.

Drake has been on top for a while, so this may be the first time he actually has to try now. He's in foreign waters, and I imagine he'd be feeling pretty uncomfortable. It's clear he didn't want to have the baby mother or the kid in the picture (at least, not at this moment in time) and those blackface pictures don't do him any favors. At the very least, this should make him fully aware that he's not as invincible as he thought he was. Drake could try and drop a Takeover-esque track, but well if history's taught us anything, we all know what happened to the first guy who tried that all those years ago. :francis:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
65ad889065003951d1b5f6191401e694.png
Damn it man

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I know y'all like the fact there's new info about Drake released in the diss track, but I think we all really, really, really need to understand the immense strength of the beginning of the track, which essentially touched on the ghostwriting as not even a big enough issue to speak on when, yes, it really is. Because this is rap and writing always matters.

This song was directly intended for the same hip-hop casuals who've given a Drake a complete pass for the ghostwriting or never freestyling live on camera.

This song is one that Drake could not have known was coming. This puts him on the defensive against his own fanbase more than anything.