Pusha T Calls in to the BreakfastClub

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:stopitslime:

I want facts, what push gave us in this track was facts and straight grimy bars.

The ghost writing stuff is all "well I don't know but he has some reference tracks" "Or that's what people say" "I heard there is this guy that sounds like" Its clear drake can write and def has taken written material but I'm not about the gossip battle... again I get why pusha used that bait, he's been waiting for a excuse to drop bombs on drake and he finally got it.:wow:

Drake using writers is factual, you make it seem like it's up in the air and vague when it's really not.

Just because you and a bunch of other people tried to see no evil/hear no evil your around it doesn't make it less factual. Just means a lot of people lack integrity.

:yeshrug:

I see people taking shots at Push for putting the ghostwriting angle aside for the record when it's clear they don't understand what just happened. Even people who lack integrity are going to wince at black face and dead beat dad tings. From here on out, those people aren't going to be as enthusiastic to try and rationalize away his Fraudery. That's a body blow directly to his support system.

#Facts.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake using writers is factual.

Just because you and a bunch of other people tried to see no evil/hear no evil your around it doesn't make it less factual. Just means a lot of people lack integrity.

:yeshrug:

I see people taking shots at Push for putting the ghostwriting angle aside for the record when it's clear they don't understand what just happened. Even people who lack integrity are going to wince at black face and dead beat dad tings. From here on out, those people aren't going to be as enthusiastic to try and rationalize away his Fraudery. That's a body blow directly to his support system.

#Facts.

ghostwriting
ghostwriting
ghostwriting

Who are these ghost writers? I want to know. Not people who have been credited on the actual songs but ghost writers that have either stepped forward and said "I wrote this" or are known. "Not assumed, or speculated" but these factual ghostwriters

Pusha himself said on his press run that he was just speaking on the narrative out there and that he didn't know but its what he heard.... so he has all this info, but wasn't sure about the ghostwriters part. Ok, probably because there isn't anything much too it.

Pusha played this chess game like a pro:yeshrug:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

b0f0f1007891a0ec4b8f9b974d5b3732.png

:mjlol:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ghostwriting
ghostwriting
ghostwriting

Who are these ghost writers? I want to know. Not people who have been credited on the actual songs but ghost writers that have either stepped forward and said "I wrote this" or are known. "Not assumed, or speculated" but these factual ghostwriters

Pusha himself said on his press run that he was just speaking on the narrative out there and that he didn't know but its what he heard.... so he has all this info, but wasn't sure about the ghostwriters part. Ok, probably because there isn't anything much too it.

Pusha played this chess game like a pro:yeshrug:

nickelus f
Quentin Miller (wasn’t credited on RICO)
Hush clearly wrote for drake in the past and I highly doubt he stopped just because he is no longer credited like he was all over Take Care and NWTS.

Drake clearly gets help, credited or not. Why is this still even a debate?

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
If I was a Drizzy I'd stfu in keep it pushing.(no pun intended) because after this shyt aint no coming back. dude need to focus on his new album in pop records in pretend this never happened, because he looking real funny in the light.:patrice:

Drake needs to fall back in take the L because push killed that boy damn Drake hate it had to be you.:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nickelus f
Quentin Miller (wasn’t credited on RICO)
Hush clearly wrote for drake in the past and I highly doubt he stopped just because he is no longer credited like he was all over Take Care and NWTS.

Drake clearly gets help, credited or not. Why is this still even a debate?
again none of these people said "I ghost wrote for drake" and one has said he didn't but drake did take tracks from him and the bounced ideas.

I'm not asking for hear say which people keep giving me, I'm not asking for a "more than likely" and I'm speaking about ghost writers. Not a team which drake clearly has.

I'm not even trying to debate, its just crazy that people keep saying he has ghost writers then when ask who they say "well you can tell" and "this one song he didn't give credit on"

I'm like ok man so basically no one knows and the man that put his kids name, kid and never before scene pics of drake out isn't sure either but roles with the narrative.

The ghost writing stuff with drake can stay, I think its good for hiphop but its wild that people have no proof but are 100 percent sure and pass the knowledge on like its fact when its not.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Sosa was the boss in Scarface. Gave Tony the product and told him how to move it. He was Tony’s connect. And ended up having Tony killed for overstepping his bounds. Sosa is the boss Tony is the worker

That's why I laugh at people who love Scarface...

I was always one of the ones that said I'd rather see the movie on Sosa! Scarface was just a movie about the rise and fall of a worker. I mean, Sosa literally had the man killed for not following orders lol :heh:

I can't wait til I get off work. I'ma be up all night trying to catch up on this beef and the intricacies of it!

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
That's why I laugh at people who love Scarface...

I was always one of the ones that said I'd rather see the movie on Sosa! Scarface was just a movie about the rise and fall of a worker. I mean, Sosa literally had the man killed for not following orders lol :heh:

I can't wait til I get off work. I'ma be up all night trying to catch up on this beef and the intricacies of it!

They love Scarface because of his come up.

A Boogie told you that in Paid in full.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Drake should just deny, put out a bounty for dirt on Pusha behind the scenes, and deliver a vicious rebuttal track with a Lil Wayne feature.
I don't think there is any dirt on Pusha. If there was he would have mentioned it on the first track. Instead he stuck with the tired you're not living your raps and put more attention on Kanye

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
ghostwriting
ghostwriting
ghostwriting

1da220_d37e79cdc3e04f74b2eb28b57bbeeb4b.png

He did just that, got beat up for it and then got a check cut.

:francis:

Last edited: