Pusha T Calls in to the BreakfastClub

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
full
pusha got more material stored just in case?
full
full

Can we get this as the official koon/sambo/sellout smilie?

Lmao everyone has the smiley saved :6c00n:
"did you know it was MS world day?"

"Aw man what a coincidence:troll:"

He doesn't give a fukk. I have a feeling he has way more dirt, I think Drake should bow out. :wow:

For real lmfao

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Push was Drake's worst possible opponent...

*A veteran from the 90's
*Lyrically talented
*A grown ass, calculating 40+ year old man not caught up in social media or the frivolity of internet bullshyt.
*Connected to people that are plugged in to personal info and skeletons in the closet.
*Charismatic and intelligent.
*Completely lucid and drug free

...Meek was a one dimensional, emotional, pill popping junkie with female tendencies that had no plan and no ability to create a coherent, scathing message on a record.

Meek was food for Drake.

Drake is food for Push.

The circle of life...:wow:
Bookmarked for further repping :wow:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Unless Drake has something on Push (which would be fukking crazy, by the way), I don't see how Drake can respond and do legitimate damage. Even if he gets super aggressive on a mainstream-friendly beat and makes a Back to Back on steroids, he still has to answer to the blackface pictures and the baby allegations. That's the first hurdle Drake has to handle, he could come out on some Super Dad shyt, but the blackface pictures... Dunno about that one. :patrice: Once the hype dies down eventually, those pictures are gonna stick out worse.

But considering how calm and almost entertained he sounded by the phone call, there's definitely more stuff he has. And it's probably much worse. He says he's ready for everything that could come with this, so whatever Push has... It's probably pretty spooky. :merchant:
Drake probably has a #metoo in the closet