Put me on baseball brehs

Oville

Pro
Daps
Get an understanding of the regular season format. People will say that the season is too long but the long season is what makes an easy going sport like baseball into a war of attrition. The Dodgers were on pace to possibly brteak the regular season win total but went through 11 losses in a row and have really struggled down the stretch. Cleveland got off to a real slow start after making the world series and now have won 21 straight. Another reason to pay attention to the standings is that their's a lot of fukkery involved with regard to all the variables that can happen between winning the divisions and winning the two wild cards. The two wild cards make everything interesting because you'll take the wild card if you can get it but you'd rather win the division so your not forced to play in a one game wild card.

Try to follow the game from the pitcher's perspective. A lot of times people look at the game from the hitters perspective waiting for him to put the ball in play. If you see the game from a pitcher's perspective and have stronger knowledge of the strike zone you can guess along with the pitcher in terms of what they should throw and where they should throw it which makes you feel more involved.

Finally understand that the sport is paced differently than a sport your familiar with like basketball. Its pretty self explanatory but I woulld say treat the different pace between those two sports the way you might treat music. Some music is for bumping in the whip, some music is for bumping in the club, some music is to have on while your chilling and doing stuff. Baseball kinda represents the latter kind of feeling, in that you can have it on while your doing other activities. You would think that this proves people's point about it being boring but its good to have something on that your invested but don't feel forced to watch every waking second of. I like to multi task when I'm watching anything like read a book, do a home work out, browse online. Baseball has a way to make you do these things while keeping you engaged if your already invested. Other sports you lose interest in the game itself if your busy multi tasking because you feel like you can't follow it while doing other things. Baseball has a way of giving you time to visualize whats going on without fixating your eyeballs througout the game

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Get an understanding of the regular season format. People will say that the season is too long but the long season is what makes an easy going sport like baseball into a war of attrition. The Dodgers were on pace to possibly brteak the regular season win total but went through 11 losses in a row and have really struggled down the stretch. Cleveland got off to a real slow start after making the world series and now have won 21 straight. Another reason to pay attention to the standings is that their's a lot of fukkery involved with regard to all the variables that can happen between winning the divisions and winning the two wild cards. The two wild cards make everything interesting because you'll take the wild card if you can get it but you'd rather win the division so your not forced to play in a one game wild card.

Try to follow the game from the pitcher's perspective. A lot of times people look at the game from the hitters perspective waiting for him to put the ball in play. If you see the game from a pitcher's perspective and have stronger knowledge of the strike zone you can guess along with the pitcher in terms of what they should throw and where they should throw it which makes you feel more involved.

Finally understand that the sport is paced differently than a sport your familiar with like basketball. Its pretty self explanatory but I woulld say treat the different pace between those two sports the way you might treat music. Some music is for bumping in the whip, some music is for bumping in the club, some music is to have on while your chilling and doing stuff. Baseball kinda represents the latter kind of feeling, in that you can have it on while your doing other activities. You would think that this proves people's point about it being boring but its good to have something on that your invested but don't feel forced to watch every waking second of. I like to multi task when I'm watching anything like read a book, do a home work out, browse online. Baseball has a way to make you do these things while keeping you engaged if your already invested. Other sports you lose interest in the game itself if your busy multi tasking because you feel like you can't follow it while doing other things. Baseball has a way of giving you time to visualize whats going on without fixating your eyeballs througout the game
:ehh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I played baseball for 12 years and even I find the game slow and boring to watch. With that said, playoff baseball is fantastic as the game has a very rich history (i.e. The Cubs winning for the first time in 80 years). I wouldn't commit to a full season but playoffs are worth a watch.
I don't even like baseball and I'd say a playoff game in the right ballpark might be the best live sporting experience. I went to the Orioles playoff game in 2014 and it was a decent atmosphere although some cacs were hating cause I was rocking Nats gear :umad: