Put us out of Our Misery: Cards at Seahawks

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Steve Keim better not screw up in the offseason or he's next. He's getting quality picks and a ton of cap space.
His fat ass should be gone as well. Inability to fix the OLINE, 2cb, question mark on Rosen, and too many first round busts have hurt us. Not to mention his embarrassing DUI. He needs to go.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I was gonna ask one of y'all to explain why he was so touted coming out last year cuz accuracy doesn't look like the reason:ld:
Well his starting OLINE is gone and he is the most hurried qb this season. No time to set equals poor throws :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna ask one of y'all to explain why he was so touted coming out last year cuz accuracy doesn't look like the reason:ld:

Our O line is the worst in the league, but he has a tendency to throw of his back foot..I've seen a gazillion balls go

Rosen's still young as hell, tho.Barely turned 21.Hope he can correct it.

I think he has guts & composure.His mechanics just look shaky.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Even Rosen's completions are high/tough catches for the receivers.....Can't believe this shyt.We're flirting with losing the #1 pick again

Laughing-Goose.gif
AND draft that injury prone Bosa?? He's not even worth the number one pick breh. Hubert fukked us when he went back to school. Couldve had more picks.