Put us out of Our Misery: Cards at Seahawks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AND draft that injury prone Bosa?? He's not even worth the number one pick breh. Hubert fukked us when he went back to school. Couldve had more picks.

Some QB might blow up at the combine & the #1 pick could turn into a nice trade asset.

I don't really give a damn either way.I'm just amazed how we always avoid that #1 pick.

As bad as this franchise has been over the last century, they've never had the #1 pick.

it's just:mindblown: to me

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
AND draft that injury prone Bosa?? He's not even worth the number one pick breh. Hubert fukked us when he went back to school. Couldve had more picks.

He could have gotten drafted higher in this class and more guaranteed money. I guess he's comfortable where he's at and willing to take a risk.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The Cardinals are playing with a spark like they're playing for Wilks. I can't knock them for going out with pride, but where was this fire most of the season:damn:

Seahawks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:Crazy as hell how quick our run game went from being the worst to the best, by just firing Tom Cable and hiring Solari

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is spooky.Cardinals have had the worst special teams unit in the league over the last 2-3 yrs.Now they're all of a sudden blocking punts.

Seahawks dropping passes, giving up sacks like crazy.I haven't seen the Cardinals play this inspired all year.Cardinals look at #1 picks like :scust: