Q-Tip's Mix Show: This week 12/17 BEATMINERS MIX GUESTS 10 pm Friday!

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Bump for DL link
I can't fukking believe that no one has a archive of this anywhere...

Ohhh my god, what did Apple Beats one do? The replay section is just the songs from their ITUNES library and not the actual show. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :mindblown:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Okay guys, I am going to upload the show for you this week when the new show is broadcasted (right after the airdate), I downloaded a stream recorder :win: Since no one is taking it seriously..... on the archives....... I don't know what I can do about the past shows, maybe someone needs to hit up Tip for archive request. :banderas:

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
[QUOTE="MusicConsulting, post: 15128952, member: 1633can't fukking believe that no one has a archive of this anywhere...

Ohhh my god, what did Apple Beats one do? The replay section is just the songs from their ITUNES library and not the actual show. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :mindblown:[/QUOTE]
Word someone gotta have a rip of this. Did the other shows have links to them?

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
[/QUOTE]
Word someone gotta have a rip of this. Did the other shows have links to them?[/QUOTE]
I think we can get them from TIP, he has that library on tap. The good news is they may rerun it on the holidays.... there's only 10 episodes so far. I see on Tip's Facebook 2 people requested a link for it. I can see them rerunning it because of the guests on it, Andre 3000,D'Angelo, interesting moment for radio history where you hear Andre taking a call from the studio from Q Tip & Tip telling 3K to finish the session and talk w/ D'Angelo later in the program (never happened). It sort of showed you a glimpse to the possibility of Q-Tip's status who he can summon that others can't because of his respect for his pioneering artistry.:ohlawd:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Man sorry I missed this. Would def like to hear that episode as well. I'll try and remember to check this out this Friday.
I don't think you have to worry, I think last weeks show like this will be played on Holiday breaks if it isn't archived. Especially because it is 3 brand names: Large P,Rock and Tip all djayin together. :salute:

I missed the Dr Dre mix show that TIP did. :ohlawd:We all missing something, we need multiple archivers just in case someone has technical difficulties.:lupe: Kind of disappointed Beats one do not see that this is a word of mouth show that will grow in listeners every week if they have a archive. :birdman:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
I'm going to take a moment to talk about the very first show (you will see a playlist below to see what Tip had for a mix)

The first show:

When I say QTip came w/ just records and class learning on music from the last 3 decades, he just ripped everyone. Everyone played it safe who were the headliners NOT Tip. Tip stole the ball from Dre's Pharmacy which was meant to be the headline. Dre's show is mainly hip hop from a familiar contemporary perspective. He didn't even do the setlist. TIP on the other hand? He handpicked every track. Abstract show was just a time machine of music from past/present/future. And when i say he played shyt from the CRATES? He wanted people to know specific moments in records and why it was important. I imagine (can't say accurately because I didn't witness it) but Tip's premiere was likely what it was like listening to "Mojo" in Detroit. Sometimes he stops the record like he just went somewhere, picked up a phone and then comes back like it was nothing. You hear THAT in the show, you have to laugh sometimes when Tip just decides to stop a record and tell you a story, THIS is the kind of adventurous shyt you get from this show. The sound fx :russ:

You have someone who brought the knowledge and energy to introduce people to great music of all genres that maybe they couldn't buy, maybe they had to search for it because it wasn't showing up on their ID track screen.

Just look at the play list for show 1 from July:

Sunshine 6:42 Nancy Wilson Capitol Rare, Vol. 1 =R&B/Soul=
Made You Look 3:23 Nas God's Son =Pop=
Head Over Heels 4:14 Tears for Fears Shout: The Very Best of Tears for Fears =New Wave=
Impeach the President 3:58 The Honey Drippers Impeach the President - Single =R&B/Soul=
I Wonder 4:03 Kanye West Graduation =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Air (feat. Doom) (Madlib Remix) 3:38 Dabrye & Doom Horizon Line =MZGenre.Music.Electronic=
Subway Theme 2:53 DJ Grand Wizard Theodore Wild Style (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [25th Anniversary Edition] =Old School Rap=
Be Real (feat. Dej Loaf) 3:26 Kid Ink Full Speed =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Saturday Night 5:23 Schoolly D Best of Schoolly D =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
$ave Dat Money (feat. Fetty Wap & Rich Homie Quan) 4:50 Lil dikky Professional Rapper =Hip-Hop=
On The Run (Clean Untouchable Version) 4:20 Kool G Rap & DJ Polo On The Run =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Beware (Jay-Z Remix) 3:59 Panjabi MC Beware =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Dem Bow 3:36 Shabba Ranks Just Reality =Reggae=
I Wish 4:09 Skee-Lo I Wish =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Bling Bling 5:14 BG & B.G. 10 Years of Bling, Vol. 1 =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Rise 7:37 Herb Alpert Rise =Easy Listening=
Fat Pockets 3:37 Showbiz & A.G. Runaway Slave =R&B/Soul=
Do the James 3:39 Super Lover Cee & Casanova Rud Super Casanova - Single =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Tom's Diner 3:48 DNA Retrospective: The Best of Suzanne Vega =Rock=
Bring Em Out 3:37 T.I. Urban Legend =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
It's a Shame 3:07 The Spinners 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: Motown 1970s, Vol. 2 =R&B/Soul=
Rack City 3:28 Tyga Rack City - Single =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Funky (Original 12 Version) 4:47 Ultramagnetic MC's Critical Beatdown =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Jungle Music 5:36 Kelenkye Band Various Bilongo =MZGenre.Music.World=
K Is for Kelson 3:28 Bibio Mind Bokeh =Alternative=
Swish 4:14 Millionyoung Variable =MZGenre.Music.Electronic=
Hangin' On a String 5:51 Loose Ends The Best of Loose Ends =R&B/Soul=
Truffle Butter (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne) 3:39 Nicki Minaj The Pinkprint (Deluxe Version) =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
I'm Chief Kamanawanalea (We're the Royal Macadamia Nuts) 1:34 The Turtles The Turtles Present the Battle of the Bands =Pop=
Take Me Out 3:57 Franz Ferdinand Franz Ferdinand =Alternative=
Trill 4:43 Clipse Hell Hath No Fury =East Coast Rap=
Coldblooded (Undubbed Version) 5:04 James Brown Make It Funky - The Big Payback: 1971-1975 =R&B/Soul=
Something About You 4:25 Level 42 World Machine =Rock=
Summer Madness 4:17 Kool & The Gang Light of Worlds =R&B/Soul=
Electric Body (feat. ScHoolboy Q) 4:15 A$AP Rocky AT.LONG.LAST.A$AP =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
No Type 3:20 Rae Sremmurd SremmLife =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Vice City 3:47 Sahtyre LSD (Saga) =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Moonage Daydream 4:40 David Bowie The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (40th Anniversary Edition) =Rock=
F*ck Up Some Commas 3:57 Future DS2 (Deluxe) =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Them Belly Full (But We Hungry) 3:13 Bob Marley & The Wailers Natty Dread (Remastered) =Reggae=
Throw Sum Mo (feat. Nicki Minaj & Young Thug) 4:20 Rae Sremmurd SremmLife =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Aquafina (feat. GoldLink & Chaz French) 3:41 Falcons Terra - EP =MZGenre.Music.Electronic=
1st of tha Month 4:33 Bone Thugs-n-Harmony E. Eternal 1999 =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
This Is It 3:42 Pastor Troy & Playa Fly The Road Warriors =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Rubber Band Man 4:35 T.I. Trap Muzik =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Int'l Players Anthem (I Choose You) [Featuring Outkast] 4:19 UGK Underground Kingz =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Things I Should've Told My Friends 5:35 Skyzoo Music for My Friends =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Lituation 3:41 Fabolous The Young OG Project =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Why Can't We Be Lovers 4:05 Holland-Dozier-Holland The Picture Never Changes =R&B/Soul=
Textures 6:37 Herbie Hancock Mr. Hands =Jazz=
Break My Heart 3:39 Common Finding Forever =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
All Day, Always 3:12 Skyzoo Music for My Friends =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Luchini - This Is It 4:00 Camp Lo Uptown Saturday Night =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
You Can't Turn Me Away 5:26 Sylvia Striplin Boogie Fresh Volume 1 (Bionic Dance Rarities) =R&B/Soul=
100 Spokes 3:09 Curren$y Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes - EP =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Back in Time 3:18 Large Professor Professor @ Large =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Easy 3:23 Daye Jack Soul Glitch =Hip-Hop=
La Murga 5:33 Héctor Lavoe A Man and His Music =MZGenre.Music.Latin.SalsaTropical=
Chameleon 7:39 Herbie Hancock The Best of Herbie Hancock =Jazz=
Welcome to the Minstrel Show 1:08 Little Brother featuring Yahzarah The Minstrel Show =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Keep It Up 4:12 Milton Wright Friends and Buddies =R&B/Soul=
Trench Town Rock 3:27 Bob Marley & The Wailers Grooving Kingston 12: The JAD Masters 1970-1972 (Box Set) =Reggae=
Use Me 3:42 Bill Withers The Essential Bill Withers =Pop=
Girls, Girls, Girls 4:35 JAY Z The Blueprint =MZGenre.Music.HipHopRap=
Four Play (feat. Maceo Parker) 8:00 Fred Wesley & The Horny Horns A Blow for Me, A Toot to You (feat. Maceo Parker) =R&B/Soul=
Nothing Will Be As It Was (Nada Sera Como Antes) 3:53 Milton Nascimento Milton =MZGenre.Music.Brazilian=

The amazing thing about this is, this show is not even 3 months old. I can say that this show if it lives on, going to be quite the experience to see what Tip will bring to create a show. I don't think it is going to be just dj mixes or special guests, I think Q has that inquisitive mind for something really interesting.

:ohhh: The question every listener asks when listening to this unpredictable show, what does TIP have planned for next week? :ohlawd:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Yeah I really need a DL link to this. Its killing me inside that I can't hear it because I dont' have apple music.