QOTR....Bonnie Godiva Vs 40 B.A.R.R.S Sept 28th

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the best battle that can be made in female battle rap at the moment. This is all about bars. If you wanna see females hollaring & screaming & call that a performance, this battle ain't for you. These are the two top females doing it imo. Some similarities. Both came on the scene with bars & improved their performance each battle.

BQytiG4CAAA6iF0.jpg

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
off topic but i hate when a black chick puts on too much make up on their face and it doesnt match their skin tone :wow:

id give em the business though on a brooklyn roof blastin BDP

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Bonbonz is gonna have to step up her shyt and 40 better not come lazy like in that Dutches battle. But the bars will be :obama:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bonbonz is gonna have to step up her shyt and 40 better not come lazy like in that Dutches battle. But the bars will be :obama:

This should be crazy. Battle rappers write to the level of their opposition.

40 barrs is just so smooth. It's hard not to favor 40.

I really need to see that Bonnie/Gattas battle. As of now I see this as a 60-40 battle with 40 the as the favorite. That could change after I see that

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm going with 40..... bonnie gonna come with some stuff though.

on that same card, i heard it's supposed to be chayna vs gattas and official vs banko.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to wait until it drop on youtube. I don't trust Twitter reviews about battles anymore

True

Just like to know what they are thinking in the building & the majority felt 40 took it.

You got 2 females that are similar, but I feel 40 does everything better than Bonnie. I have a feeling this is gonna be evident on the footage.

40's whole approach & style is just nice to me. She has the laid back "I make this look easy/ class is in session/ grown woman/condescending" style that works. This is an era where people talk about performance (yelling & screaming), but she has made this work & became a fan favorite. I think it would do Bonnie good to study her.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True

Just like to know what they are thinking in the building & the majority felt 40 took it.

You got 2 females that are similar, but I feel 40 does everything better than Bonnie. I have a feeling this is gonna be evident on the footage.

40's whole approach & style is just nice to me. She has the laid back "I make this look easy/ class is in session/ grown woman/condescending" style that works. This is an era where people talk about performance (yelling & screaming), but she has made this work & became a fan favorite. I think it would do Bonnie good to study her.
Yea I think Bonnie is still trying to find herself. I think she lost to Gattas even though she had better bars. Jaz had to do the same thing. Jaz delivery was terrible when she first started. It still not great, but she came a long way.
Btw do you think Bonnie write her own bars? I noticed ever since she been fukking with math she been talking about punching bytches, and a lot of other math type shyt. Before that it seemed whe was rhyming like nuborn and the other innuendo dudes. That's why I have more respect for 40, Jaz, Official, and Hustle. I have a feeling Bonnie and Ms Fit don't write their shyt.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I think Bonnie is still trying to find herself. I think she lost to Gattas even though she had better bars. Jaz had to do the same thing. Jaz delivery was terrible when she first started. It still not great, but she came a long way.
Btw do you think Bonnie write her own bars? I noticed ever since she been fukking with math she been talking about punching bytches, and a lot of other math type shyt. Before that it seemed whe was rhyming like nuborn and the other innuendo dudes. That's why I have more respect for 40, Jaz, Official, and Hustle. I have a feeling Bonnie and Ms Fit don't write their shyt.

Yeah Bonnie has always had bars. She's just always lacked performance & had to improve it over time. She is part of innuendo, so with any team, I'm sure they critique and give suggestions. I don't believe they flat out write her shiit imo. There's really no way of knowing but I don't think so. I understand why people seem to believe so. She seems so awkward at times that people question if they are her bars.

I think Math has had an influence as far as how she performs & career. That's her man, so it's obvious he may have given some suggestions like "hey, say this like that." She started taking battles outside of the QOTR. She's been the most active female battle rapper this year as far as I know. She goes to every URL event & tries to get camera time. She's done a lot of interviews. She's been more active in the battle rap community. Math was grinding in the beginning of the year & i believe it rubbed off.

This has been her most successful year, but I really haven't been feeling her as much as I use to. I thought she had something last year & was really getting comfortable. The kind of bars she comes with performing like she's Math doesn't work. She really needs to look at someone who is similar to her, but more successful as a blueprint to how to perform. She needs to ask what is this person doing that I'm not doing?

I feel she needs to look at 40. 40 is extremely comfortable when she performs. 40 Barrs really beats people. Bonnie is only capable of beating lower level comp (looney, germ free, some sparring session girls).