QOTR....Bonnie Godiva Vs 40 B.A.R.R.S Sept 28th

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised if this is true. Said it before and i'll say it again.. 40 barrs is the number 1 female battle rapper.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You don't think Official can beat her clearly my nikka?
Naw. It will just be another bar heavy match. The thing with 40 jaz and tori is that they are gonna be on par or better lyrically then Bonnie but at the same time make Bonnie's bars seem so unbelievable. All 3 of them have the swag/charisma to back up their lyrics. Bonnie don't.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Naw. It will just be another bar heavy match. The thing with 40 jaz and tori is that they are gonna be on par or better lyrically then Bonnie but at the same time make Bonnie's bars seem so unbelievable. All 3 of them have the swag/charisma to back up their lyrics. Bonnie don't.

I feel you on that 40/jaz/Tori vs Bonnie part

After seein the few battles she had (with men as well) I just think these QOTR bytches want
NO PARTS of Official.

After she puts Banko in a casket they can't duck her.

"Fukk the subliminals, gimme that bytch Banko next"

That bytch Official (pun intended)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think Jada Raye would beat her clearly(in a real battle, that sparring session they had was more of an audition). Hopefully she comes back.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I can't wait until Couture bodies one of the top tier bytches so ya'll understand she not to be fukked with.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i love the pot shot at performance. nigggas keep it real you want to fukk bonnie and jaz just say that shyt. whispering writtens aint battle rap or fake agression that math taught you. name me the girls that scream and yell with no bars? chayna got bars, msfit got bars, official got bars.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait until Couture bodies one of the top tier bytches so ya'll understand she not to be fukked with.
will never happen,they know nikkaz is thirsty and sex sells so they pushing the pretty bytches, you will never see them let couture break one of these hos down and make them cry or some shiit cause these dudes aint gonna thirst for couture. if a jaz or bonnie battle got flagged that shyt would be up the next day

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
will never happen,they know nikkaz is thirsty and sex sells so they pushing the pretty bytches, you will never see them let couture break one of these hos down and make them cry or some shiit cause these dudes aint gonna thirst for couture. if a jaz or bonnie battle got flagged that shyt would be up the next day

I think shorty is attractive but I know I'm in the minority. The battle still isn't up either fukking amazing! The top tier chicks are scared of her and they should be. :demonic:

Edit: It is up I'm about to watch again.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really sure what everyone sees in 40 barrs...she not even that nice imo sh!t boggles the mind.

QB, Jaz, bonnie, Ms Hustle >>>>

Even 40's peers look at her as the top battle rapper so she must be doing something right

lol @ saying Bonnie is better when 40 does basically everything better than Bonnie.

lol i love the pot shot at performance. nigggas keep it real you want to fukk bonnie and jaz just say that shyt. whispering writtens aint battle rap or fake agression that math taught you. name me the girls that scream and yell with no bars? chayna got bars, msfit got bars, official got bars.

This is a matter of preference. You really seem upset that some people here prefer bars over animated battle rappers.

I put Chayna in that class with 40 & Jaz in the sense that she does what works for her. Chayna is smooth, she's not really an animated performer.

If battle rap was boxing, it would look something like this.

You got the technical boxers (hit & not get hit), which I would equate to bar heavy battle rappers. They continuously win & get the job done, but yet are perceived as boring to the casual fan.

You got the brawlers, which I would equate to the performers. More likely to catch the attention of the casual fan. Put them up against someone more technical they get exposed.

Only female Couture really broke down was Ms. Pak, which was in a sparring session. Jada Raye beat her (although considered a debatable). Couture's second round was some of the dumbest shiit I've ever heard. The Jai Smoove battle was forgettable. Even the Norma battle was forgettable. Couture is someone who needs props to be entertaining.

Last edited:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Even 40's peers look at her as the top battle rapper so she must be doing something right

lol @ saying Bonnie is better when 40 does basically everything better than Bonnie.

This is a matter of preference. You really seem upset that some people here prefer bars over animated battle rappers.

I put Chayna in that class with 40 & Jaz in the sense that she does what works for her. Chayna is smooth, she's not really an animated performer.

If battle rap was boxing, it would look something like this.

You got the technical boxers (hit & not get hit), which I would equate to bar heavy battle rappers. They continuously win & get the job done, but yet are perceived as boring to the casual fan.

You got the brawlers, which I would equate to the performers. More likely to catch the attention of the casual fan. Put them up against someone more technical they get exposed.

Only female Couture really broke down was Ms. Pak, which was in a sparring session. Jada Raye beat her (although considered a debatable). Couture's second round was some of the dumbest shiit I've ever heard. The Jai Smoove battle was forgettable. Even the Norma battle was forgettable. Couture is someone who needs props to be entertaining.

I could really give a sh!t what her peers say :manny:...I listen with my own ears and she doesnt move me

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could really give a sh!t what her peers say :manny:...I listen with my own ears and she doesnt move me

What battles of hers have you watched? Her schemes and wordplay are crazy. She would beat every girl you named