Quavo & Takeoff - Over H*es & B*tches (Chris Brown Diss Response) [Called Cuzz a Crackhead Micheal Jackson]

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
-People need to quit treating all rap beef like it's battle rap when it's not. People that really don't like each other & stand on business don't care about taking it away from hip hop because it's not about hip hop. If people don't want shyt to get real they shouldn't encourage beef that had potential to get real.

-Chris won't face backlash for that shyt because it's 100% truth.
I don't know what u tryna say here but u still don't invalidate my point. Chris is dead ass ready to crash out over a bytch that ain't wanted him for years. Wild shyt.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I don't know what u tryna say here but u still don't invalidate my point. Chris is dead ass ready to crash out over a bytch that ain't wanted him for years. Wild shyt.
-I'm not trying to invalidate anything. You said he's ready to take it away from hip hop & I'm saying this beef isn't about hip hop to begin with. Crashing out over women happens every day, I don't see why people keep bringing it up like it matters.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt is crazy man

Chris could literally have any woman but is wilding out like this over an ex

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
It was j Prince birthday party

I can't tell what's happening in that video, it sounds like they're arguing about basketball and someone starts shooting.
It was Jas Prince birthday (the son that discovered Drake). J Prince Sr wasn’t there.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This right here happens when rappers without lyrical ability beef. You can either go with extreme disrespect and get to shooting each other or you can drop mediocre bars endlessly, which is where this is headed. This shyt is as good as dead. CB opening blow was fire though :lolbron:

Last edited:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Its one sided lol ....

Chris claims he hit Saweetie yet he the 1 who wants to fight Quavo for hitting Karreuche a decade ago

no real nikka cosigning simp behavior:dead:
It’s a known Hollywierd fact that Chris Brown is a bisexual cokehead that gets topped by men

Chris Brown, Tyrin Turner (Kane from Menace), Jahiem, and Professor Olgilevee are gay too