Quavo & Takeoff - Over H*es & B*tches (Chris Brown Diss Response) [Called Cuzz a Crackhead Micheal Jackson]

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Ok so you be rich and famous hanging around nobodies who can’t got shyt to lose.. let’s see what happens
What does Takeoff's notoriety or the amount of money he had in his bank account have to do with him getting smoked for absolutely no reason.. If he was broke and unknown he still was smoked for NO REASON!!!!

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What does Takeoff's notoriety or the amount of money he had in his back account have to do with him getting smoked for absolutely no reason.. If he was broke and unknown he still was smoked for NO REASON!!!!
Are you a fukkin moron? Do you even comprehend what’s being said? Again migos in a whole different lane from the average nikka… ain’t no reason to be around ain’t shyt nikkas who don’t have shyt to lose…

That’s like me getting making it out the hood and then going back to hang out wit nikkas on my old block.. They looking at me like I’m food… it’s a tale as old as time

Quavo arguing with nobody ass nikkas over a fukkin dice game, shyt gets heated and takeoff gets the worst of it.. shyt was unnecessary

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Are you a fukkin moron? Do you even comprehend what’s being said? Again migos in a whole different lane from the average nikka… ain’t no reason to be around ain’t shyt nikkas who don’t have shyt to lose…

That’s like me getting making it out the hood and then going back to hang out wit nikkas on my old block.. They looking at me like I’m food… it’s a tale as old as time

Quavo arguing with nobody ass nikkas over a fukkin dice game, shyt gets heated and takeoff gets the worst of it.. shyt was unnecessary

Weren't they with J Prince's son and his ppl?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How did he disrespect the dead? He said take was the realest and shouldn’t have been the one to die. In what world is that disrespectful to Takeoff?
Takeoff being used as a springboard in a beef over a chick that don't want him is nasty work. Especially when that's legit blood nephew. Put it like this. If Takeoff was alive he wouldn't appreciate what's going on right now. Son is potentially taking this shyt away from hip hop and ready to crash out over a chick who has a whole restraining order against him. I think Chris' diss was better overall but a spade is a spade.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:yeshrug: If you (and others) don’t have an issue with muhfukkas flippantly bringing up folks recently tragically murdered relatives in petty rap beefs, or don’t see it as egregiously disrespectful …it is what it is, we see things differently…which is why post was prefaced with “TO ME”…to me it was waaay outta pocket and had no place in a disagreement over a bytch, or any rap back and forth…muhfukkas die over less everyday
It's weird I had a back n forth with my female cousin about this yesterday and she said the same shyt @dora_da_destroyer said. I think it's the different between men and women and how men inherently know when we getting super out of pocket wit another nikka and where it could lead. shyt is just pretty interesting to see the male vs female perspective in this.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Were they?
Yep. You still right though. Quavo was dumb to be getting into it with them. IIRC quavo was talking shyt because he lost at the dice game and said he wanted to play ball or something.

That's why in the response to CB quavo said it's street shyt.

Princes went on MDWOG as damage control after it happened too iirc.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chris created a diss record for quavo because his ex left a comment under quavo IG page :mjlol:The fukk you mean we’re the soft ones? :dahell:Like the poster said about.. y’all lose your minds of that boy fist brown:mjlol:The constant dikk sucking across the board.
I could care less about Quavo or Chris Brown, but yall are soft acting like there are limits to what can be said on a record. Quavo's response was weak coming from the "rapper" of the two/y'all are hyping it up :comeon:. Chris rapping better than dude lyrically and flow/delivery wise

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Honestly you sound like one of these aint shyt nikkas you described.. Takoff wasn't in the hood.. He was at a bowling alley downtown houston literally doing nothing and got smoked.. It wouldn't matter if he was broke and unknown.. still doesn't justify it.. in your aint shyt nikka mind you are still trying to place blame on the victim as if it makes a difference if he was famous or not..

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Not bad :ehh:

Pipsqueak still ain't said a word yet? :heh: