Quavo & Takeoff - Over H*es & B*tches (Chris Brown Diss Response) [Called Cuzz a Crackhead Micheal Jackson]

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Keep it a buck and please explain Exactly what Quavo that justfied Take getting shot muliple times
Being out in fukkin Houston at 3am shooting dice with low quality nikkas who only see them nikkas as a quick lick for clout hence why Take getting caught in some bullshyt he wasn’t even involved in..

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I don't get why Saweetie even posting that. He was piping her down and claiming her publicly for years, nikka tried the "lemme get back in wit my old thang" and she throwing it out there, and yall Coli weirdos is calilng him a "simp?" Do yall know what a "simp" is? :mjlol:

Maybe yall ain't had a chick yall fuss and fight and eff, on and off til it eventually stop...

I see that bar from Quavo as Saweetie the pinnacle (I can turn a model to a "Saweetie") or is Saweetie howling mad because he told the truth she was a "model" he turned into who she is today?:yeshrug:am I trippin off this biscotti gelato?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Being out in fukkin Houston at 3am shooting dice with low quality nikkas who only see them nikkas as a quick lick for clout hence why Take getting caught in some bullshyt he wasn’t even involved in..

Takeoff was a grown man. If he didn’t want to be there he didn’t have to be there. What happened was a tragedy but blame lies in the shooter who fired on two unarmed individuals not the guy who was all but walking away from the confrontation

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Thank you

A broad he's stalked and hasn't been with for years... No kids together

And let's all stop pretending Chris was "rappin his ass off" ...he did alright
Exactly. I'm in here like, "did we hear the same track :patrice:" :russ:

A lot of chris' lines came from other disses

Plus, his rhymes were basic as hell. nikkas just gassing it cause it's Chris brown and nobody fukks with quavo

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you’re calling him Breezy is nasty work. Get his nuts out your mouth. Chris Brown is a stalking coke head. He loses automatically for starting a beef over a woman that’s getting tossed around the industry
Why is his coke activities a concern of yours? :comeon:

You dudes are some hating, no haircut having, dusty fukkers

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Man yall cats are soft, it's called a diss record for a reason :francis:.

fukk the clubs and punching with gloves on
Chris created a diss record for quavo because his ex left a comment under quavo IG page :mjlol:The fukk you mean we’re the soft ones? :dahell:Like the poster said about.. y’all lose your minds of that boy fist brown:mjlol:The constant dikk sucking across the board.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We just gonna agree to disagree my guy , that tyga Chris brown album was booty cheeks , he played his real lane on the thuga and Chris brown album which was way better, but I don’t buy Chris brown tough image , you beat a bytch up before the Grammys lol you don’t care about no bag coke head :pachaha:
Ya feel me?! :russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Sorry but nah.. only a dumb nikka would agree with what you're saying. Being out anywhere at anytime doesn't justify getting smoked for no reason