QUEENZFLIP "Battle Rap Exploration" Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
tbh im surprised this nikka doesn't have a thread yet, he be havin these nikkas roast each other while saying real shyt and you learn more about what happens behind the scenes

ep. 1 - Jaz the Rapper

ep. 2 - Jaz, Conceited, DNA, Don Demarco

ep. 3 - Reed Dollaz

ep. 4 - Dot Mob ( Mook, T-Rex, K Shine)

ep. 5 - (QOTR) Phara Funeral Chayna Ashely Debo and ep. 5.5 - Raine, QB, Nellz, MsTash

ep. 6 - Charlie Clips, Goodz, DNA, Norbes..... by far the funniest shyt i seen :laff: Clips and Goodz just roastin everyone, nikka said Beasley look like a turkey frank that been sittin in water for 2 years :laff:

ep. 7 - URL (Beasly and Norbes :yawn:)

i be callin mad people a bird ass nikkas:lolbron:

Last edited:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
i always watch this, whut you think bout dem quiet room battles?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i always watch this, whut you think bout dem quiet room battles?
that shyt is gonna change the game, it's literally gonna make it Bars over Everything, but i can only see a few nikkas being able to survive in that shyt

for instance a nikka like hitman would get slaughtered in that kind of environment while nikkas like b magic and chilla would look like gods

shyt even nikkas who do that bully shyt would struggle in there now that i think about it :ohhh:

Singh

All Star
Daps
good shyt, I need to catch up on these

Phara Funeral bodied that dude somethin' vicious

Bytch remind of this black broad that used to live in my complex and I used to clown her bout some goofy shyt she would be wearing and one day bytch just blacked out and started screaming on me shyt was :laff:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
You better shout out this site on yo next blog bird ass nikka :birdman:

@Brooklynzson pockets hurtin cuz he can't get that EBT, he needs all the support he can get from making this site :sadcam:
full

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QueenzFlip this was a bad look...Star played himself. Don't defend bytch shyt....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
QueenzFlip a funny nikka...When be like TALK DAT shyt nikka, I aint goin lie that shyt make me hype and really wanna see these nikkas battle

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7.5 - Jay Blac and Jaz the Rapper

This is from JayBlac's channel, but obviously it was done the same day so I felt it was appropriate to post. Queenzflip & Jayblac definitely have a natural chemistry to make for some entertaining blogs.