QUEENZFLIP "Battle Rap Exploration" Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Part 2 with Shump

these nikkas talkin about slapboxin each other :dead:

"you tried to roll up your sleeves so your sweater look different, THATS THE SAME SWEATER, i seen that before, :scusthov: it's like watchin the same cartoon over and over again" :russ::russ::russ: he bodied this nikka

Part 2 of 7.5 with Jay Blac and Jaz

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
part 2 of ep 8 w/Daylyt

So now we know how he categorizes his batmobiles and their secret battle language :ohhh:

i had no idea Day was finna put hands on Tech-9 :ooh:

tech prolly seen those batmobiles and hit the :merchant::whoa:

Daylyt made this nikka Flip sound like a dumbass so many times in this video my head hurts :bryan: this nikka got mark'd out

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
part 2 of ep 8 w/Daylyt

So now we know how he categorizes his batmobiles and their secret battle language :ohhh:

i had no idea Day was finna put hands on Tech-9 :ooh:

tech prolly seen those batmobiles and hit the :merchant::whoa:

Daylyt made this nikka Flip sound like a dumbass so many times in this video my head hurts :bryan: this nikka got mark'd out

day and tech was going at it on twitter a few months ago, i didn't really pay too much attention to it. tech is irrelevant in the battle scene today.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
day and tech was going at it on twitter a few months ago, i didn't really pay too much attention to it. tech is irrelevant in the battle scene today.
yea but i didn't know it was an "on sight" type of beef :ohhh:

if Daylyt had the 7'1 batmobile with him i can't blame tech for not wantin those problems :lupe: