Quest 4 The 3rd Division Crown w/ No One 2 Pass 2 On 3rd Down: 2015 Carolina Panthers Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
#PantherPosse, let's welcome our closet stan to the thread, just like his QB
M9NesQd.jpg

84qaj7R.png

Cam Newton still a Falcons fan

Cam Newton says he still roots for the Atlanta Falcons even though his Carolina Panthers play in the same division.

"I've always been a Falcons fan, and I'm still a Falcons fan
except for those two times a year [when the Panthers play Atlanta]," Newton, who grew up in Atlanta, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Saturday

Cam Newton of Carolina Panthers remains a fan of Atlanta Falcons

You can't win this debate breh :umad:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
On Our Quest for our 3rd straight NFC South Division Crown, we have failed to address one of our main concerns from The Offseason which is getting some more Offensive Fire Power.

Gettlemen gone have my nikka Cam out here looking like Mr. Perfect. Throwing and Catching his own damn passes. :camdisdain:
cUf3aZQ.gif

Offseason Overview:
- Gettlemen has locked up both the cornerstones of our franchise by ensuring that :camsmirk: &:youngluke:got their money.
- We've picked up minimal help for the O-Line and our D-Line seems to be a liability with Star being hurt and The Kraken now in Dallas.
- The Draft Of Shaq has pretty much solidified our LB corps as one of the best in the League, while the Addition of Peanut Tillman adds some more experience and depth to a shaky Secondary.
- Our WR corps is completely embarrassing with the season-ending injury to Benjamin and our 2nd round draft pick Funchess being injured and out of game shape. Philly Brown can't catch a damn cold and Ted Ginn is a basically a vet who's has some chemistry with Cam.
- Our re-tooled RB corps looks ready for some action, but Tolbert needs to be more productive in goalline situations.

Anyway, no time to dwell on the past cause our schedule isn't a cakewalk. We gettin some primetime love this year plus we get to break bread with the Cowboys on Turkey Day.
CDJ9ICFWMAM2duo.png:large

Here's to a successful 2015 season and bringing the Division Crown home once again.

Let's Get It Brehs!!

#PantherPosse:camsalute: #CookOutGang

@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Outlaw
@Frank Sabotka
@relldaproblem
@Chrishaune
@distinguishedNOW
@Born2BKing
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@IGSaint12
@CBSkyline
@Leezy337
@Jparker90
@Millions
@Carolina Slim
@LexLuthor72
@Mook
@Real
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@BossMobb
@T-K-G
@BXKingPin82
@newworldafro
@FieldMouse51
@Azik
@SireSiah#KWU
@Consumed
@Hiesenberg
@BlackAdam
@Kiarakiara
@Ugly.lildikk.MikeLebron
@RileyC
@hyperman25
@Donwan
@Rigby.

(Low Key The Panther Population on the Coli is Deep as shyt :ohhh:)

Props to my breh @3Rivers with the help out once again :wow:
I knew you wouldn't let us down :salute:

Last edited:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I've been slacking on my participation in the panthers thread brehs. I just bought a house and it has been occupying most of my time. Did manage to check out a few preseason games....this dude Philly Brown :comeon: I hope he's ready :sadcam: Might be in the building for the Texans game :ooh:

I just pray that someone besides Olsen will can be a reliable target for Killa. J'ville might not even win a game this year and if we lose to them tmrw the season is over for me already....that's unforgivable. Hurt my heart to see Dwill shining on Thursday, looked like he got something left in the tank...it's Smitty all over again :to: Looking forward to a successful season brehs

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I've been slacking on my participation in the panthers thread brehs. I just bought a house and it has been occupying most of my time. Did manage to check out a few preseason games....this dude Philly Brown :comeon: I hope he's ready :sadcam: Might be in the building for the Texans game :ooh:

I just pray that someone besides Olsen will can be a reliable target for Killa. J'ville might not even win a game this year and if we lose to them tmrw the season is over for me already....that's unforgivable. Hurt my heart to see Dwill shining on Thursday, looked like he got something left in the tank...it's Smitty all over again :to: Looking forward to a successful season brehs
Chill out breh we know you on here

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Excited about the potential of this defense, brehs. We lost Kraken (hopefully Kony Ealy plays up to his potential, Rivera was pleased with him by the end of preseason); Gettleman low-key did a solid job finally adding some ballhawks with the additions of guys like Shaq Thompson, Peanut Tillman, (yeah, he's old but he's been teaching his "Peanut Punch" and Bene Benwikere is waiting in the wings). Josh Norman is in a contract year and trying to get paid, he believes in his own mind he's a top 5 corner (this could turn out great or horrible :lupe:). Kurt Coleman could be another Mike Mitchell-type, diamond-in-the-rough signing at free safety, he already looks better than Thomas DeCoud did last season. May not be a top 5 defense, but I think we have a better chance of being opportunistic one, definitely will need them to bail the offense out with the uncertainty on that side of the ball