CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hello guys, I'm pondering starting a business venture in one of your countries, but I'm having difficulty figuring out avg labor rates . The internet is very forthcoming about proffesional rates, especially if they work at govt institutions, but the payscale for the avg non-college educated person is murky.

Im somewhat agnostic about which particular nation in subsaharan africa to work with, but im certain that i really really really dont want to go the asian route.

@mbewane
@GrindtooFilthy
@Gold
@Ugo Ogugwa
@Robbie3000
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)
@African Peasant
@African_brehda
@africngiant
@loyola llothta
@Yehuda
@Ezigbo Nwanyi
@frush11
@2Quik4UHoes
@Koba the dread
@MidniteJay
@Gunz&Butta
@Swahili P'Bitek

The labor im proposing is not terribly skilled work. Ideally, I'm trying to gauge what the avg salary for your native country's soceoeconomic equivalent to a McDonald's worker or security guard is.

I don't require any special education beyond a highschool graduation from applicants. It is not math intensive. And im willing to train them in the work i have in mind. Ideally the work would be within your respective capital cities , but im open to the greater metroarea(s); so both pay rates are aplicable.

im seeking monthly or yearly salary figures . Any help would be much apreciated. :salute:

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Depends on the business, you’ll definitely have to be on ground to get an accurate reading though it could vary from location but a months salary would roughly be around $700-$1500

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Hello guys, I'm pondering starting a business venture in one of your countries, but I'm having difficulty figuring out avg labor rates . The internet is very forthcoming about proffesional rates, especially if they work at govt institutions, but the payscale for the avg non-college educated person is murky.

Im somewhat agnostic about which particular nation in subsaharan africa to work with, but im certain that i really really really dont want to go the asian route.

@mbewane
@GrindtooFilthy
@Gold
@Ugo Ogugwa
@Robbie3000
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)
@African Peasant
@African_brehda
@africngiant
@loyola llothta
@Yehuda
@Ezigbo Nwanyi
@frush11
@2Quik4UHoes
@Koba the dread
@Swahili P'Bitek

The labor im proposing is not terribly skilled work. Ideally, I'm trying to gauge what the avg salary for your native country's soceoeconomic equivalent to a McDonald's worker or security guard is.

I don't require any special education beyond a highschool graduation from applicants. It is not math intensive. And im willing to train them in the work i have in mind. Ideally the work would be within your respective capital cities , but im open to the greater metroarea(s); so both pay rates are aplicable.

im seeking monthly or yearly salary figures . Any help would be much apreciated. :salute:

No idea whatsoever, but I have heavy doubts that CAR is a land of economic opportunities. Unless you're linked with foreign governments and/or international firms/agencies.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Take the minimum wage of that country and add 50%. Or get someone to go around and survey employees in similar roles and their bosses.
It is easy to get answers because it is not frowned upon to talk about salaries, unlike in America.

The minimum wage in Nigeria is between $40 and $70 per month, depending on the exchange rate you use. There is the official exchange rate and the black market rate.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
@CopiousX

It depends on the business you're trying to launch.

I'll advise you to skip DR Congo, especially if you're starting with a small investment.

You should look in East Africa, in places like Kenya or Tanzania. The internet is there and they speak english.