Question for you Coli experts when it comes to women

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ok say your a guy,and as we all know women rarely approach guys no matter how good you look,they may give hints or clues but rarely do they approach.

So say you a chilled guy you really don’t approach women but you get women to approach you and the ones that do approach are solid 7&8’s on the 1-10 scale but women in the 5-6 range and lower never approach and women in the 9&10 range never approach either but you’ve had relations with these women in your lifetime they just never approach.

Would you say this guy could easily bag any type of woman if he started approaching? They say you mostly attract what you are and if he has 7&8’s approaching he’s gotta be attractive. And women that don’t approach him do you think they think he’s out of their league?

So what’s y’all take on this?

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
My only take is if want dimes either start approaching them or become famous so they approach you :yeshrug:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My only take is if want dimes either start approaching them or become famous so they approach you :yeshrug:
No bro I said nothing higher OR lower than a 7-8 approaches dude,it’s not all about the dimes I’m tryna figure out what reason that could be

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ok say your a guy,and as we all know women rarely approach guys no matter how good you look,they may give hints or clues but rarely do they approach.

So say you a chilled guy you really don’t approach women but you get women to approach you and the ones that do approach are solid 7&8’s on the 1-10 scale but women in the 5-6 range and lower never approach and women in the 9&10 range never approach either but you’ve had relations with these women in your lifetime they just never approach.

Would you say this guy could easily bag any type of woman if he started approaching? They say you mostly attract what you are and if he has 7&8’s approaching he’s gotta be attractive. And women that don’t approach him do you think they think he’s out of their league?

So what’s y’all take on this?
I say that man has bigger issues by not asking these women if they cook clean and do what they're told.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What kind of fukken question is this?
Are you talking about yourself??

Why don't you start talking to a "8-9" and see if you can bag?

Sometime is interesting that is why they approach but then it is up to you to secure it.