Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Main question is did you give up the p*ssy yet or not ?
:jbhmm: I don’t like where this is going cause it’s gonna come off like I’m :mjcry: when I ain’t. I’m quick to distance myself. It’s just my inner libra... so I might be the a$$hole in a lot of situations. Even if it’s dude not feeling me I don’t really care cause I’ll go ghost and move on...

in the words of a true Libra:
tumblr_otzj2s9LgI1tb7uwxo1_400.gifv

Funny thing about this is that Wayne said the same thing in Comfortable.

Have i fukked and a nikka went ghost? Yeah, but I prolly had no intention of pursuing anything.

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm: I don’t like where this is going cause it’s gonna come off like I’m :mjcry: when I ain’t. I’m quick to distance myself. It’s just my inner libra... so I might be the a$$hole in a lot of situations. Even if it’s dude not feeling me I don’t really care cause I’ll go ghost and move on...

in the words of a true Libra:
tumblr_otzj2s9LgI1tb7uwxo1_400.gifv

Have i fukked and a nikka went ghost? Yeah, but I prolly had no intention of pursuing anything.
I’m talking about the dude you asking about in your first post. That’s how I was going to proceed

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I’m talking about the dude you asking about in your first post. That’s how I was going to proceed
I was speaking in general. Or at least for some new signs when I try to get back in the field. I know a lot already when a dude is running game of not being interested. But I’ve got games too. I can be cut throat when it comes to protecting my heart.

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
I was speaking in general. Or at least for some new signs when I try to get back in the field. I know a lot already when a dude is running game of not being interested. But I’ve got games too. I can be cut throat when it comes to protecting my heart.
Well the main thing I do when I lose interest is my communication dries up. I’m a constant texter or on the phone. When I’m with them I make them feel like their the only thing in the world. I like to flood their brains with me.

So if he isn’t communicating as much as he used to that’s a good sign.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ok... I hear you. So... drop some signs that a dude ain’t feeling a chick and she’s about to get curved.
If he let's you do all the instigating. That's a sign. Rejecting a woman is hard, and sometimes i will just go along with it when she's doing all the work until she eventually picks up on the fact that i'm not quite reciprocating the same level of interest. Like we only chill together when you call me, or when we happen to run into each other. But i never call you or visit. I'll admit, i've straight up had sex with woman that i didn't really want to do it with, because they literally came over to my house knocked on the door and invited themselves in to get it.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
If he let's you do all the instigating. That's a sign. Rejecting a woman is hard, and sometimes i will just go along with it when she's doing all the work until she eventually picks up on the fact that i'm not quite reciprocating the same level of interest. Like we only chill together when you call me, or when we happen to run into each other. But i never call you or visit. I'll admit, i've straight up had sex with woman that i didn't really want to do it with, because they literally came over to my house knocked on the door and invited themselves in to get it.

In a nutshell:
Men lie, women lie. Everyone plays games. The dating game is not kind at all.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Ok... I hear you. So... drop some signs that a dude ain’t feeling a chick and she’s about to get curved.

It's simple

If a man likes you he will MAKE time for you
If a man LOVES you are he will treat you right

If a man does not like you he will not make time for you
If a man does not like you he will only be around you if it benifits him, example: your paying for everything.

If a man does not like you he will treat you like a friend, common courtesy, like a little sister relationship

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It's simple

If a man likes you he will MAKE time for you
If a man LOVES are he will treat you right

If a man does not like you he will not make time for.
If a man does not like you he will only be around you if it benifits him, example: your paying for everything.

If a man does not like you he will treat you like a friend, common courtesy, like a little sister relationship

I’ve learned a lot of this in my time here & at my job... it’s the reason I don’t really date cause I encounter and... it’s just a lot of no good dudes in these streets...