Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Aww, set boundaries with old dikk ladies make sure they know that isn’t an option otherwise they’ll still be in your DMs testing to see if they can hit again

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Even new potential who doesn’t want you they’ll skirt the rejection but still be minding your p bidness don’t try to prove your worth to anyone free game

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Men need to feel needed. They want to bring some value to you, even if it's just what they think is good peen.

2. Create a space for them to step up to help. Doesn't make you helpless, just means you know your value. Let him serve you. Delegate. Give him a place and a purpose in your life.

3. Be Direct. Men don't catch subtlety like is and they can't read minds. We are trained to be passive aggressive or coy but that's not a good way to communicate. Being honest and direct won't make you a bytch or masculine. It will help you get your point across.

4. Tell him what you want instead of what you don't want. Instead of criticizing and nagging when he messes up and misses the mark. Help point him in the right direction. Tell him the goal and the path to get there.
Randomly clicked on this thread out of curiosity and this might be the most accurate and best advice I seen here.

ⓑⓞⓝ ⓑⓞⓝ

A Magical Thing ✨
Daps
Hi

I didn't know this was here. I would have used this instead of that thread where it feels like people just purposely saying for women to settle for less or date down. Nope.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Ill help.

Be pretty inside & out

Shut up and be quiet !!

Be pretty inside & out

Have NO past

Did i. Say shut up and be quiet ?

Let a man be a man, of course you have to be pretty inside and out

Be new to experiences , dont ever say you’ve been here, there , bla bla i know this person i traveled here.. didnt i already say SHUT UP AND BE QUIET

BUT NA FOR REAL A MAN WANTS A WOMEN WHO IS A BLANK CANVAS. Never been nowhere never seen no countries etc even if you have DOWNPLAY IT so it seems like a new experience your man can provide

Men dont like women who have been out and about it just. Screams whore activities and or promiscuity ..

Oh i forgot, SHUT UP AND BE QUIET

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill help.

Be pretty inside & out

Shut up and be quiet !!

Be pretty inside & out

Have NO past

Did i. Say shut up and be quiet ?

Let a man be a man, of course you have to be pretty inside and out

Be new to experiences , dont ever say you’ve been here, there , bla bla i know this person i traveled here.. didnt i already say SHUT UP AND BE QUIET

BUT NA FOR REAL A MAN WANTS A WOMEN WHO IS A BLANK CANVAS. Never been nowhere never seen no countries etc even if you have DOWNPLAY IT so it seems like a new experience your man can provide

Men dont like women who have been out and about it just. Screams whore activities and or promiscuity ..

Oh i forgot, SHUT UP AND BE QUIET
:gucci:
2015-07-28-1438125588-2688981-FrySarcasm.jpg

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I’ll drop some game for the ladies

If a man puts aside time to seek you, he’s into you

If a man cannot love himself, he cannot love you

If a man has hurt energy, that’s how he’s gonna trauma bond with you
If a man cannot be honest with himself, he cannot be honest with you

If a man is making excuses, he’s slowly replacing you out of the roster

If a man has rhythm, it means he’s an expert in sex. Sex is all about energy, rhythm and vibe. Peep how a dancer moves, they’re using kinetic energy to seduce the dance floor. That dancer is gonna use those same moves to seduce you in the sheets. It’s an art speaking from experience:sas1:

If a man isn’t decisive nor can’t lead you, you’re dealing with a little boy, not a grown ass man

Most men don’t open to women because we see how vulnerability can be used against us. Some of us have trust issues dealing with narcissists and manipulators.

Men don’t like to argue, we rather just take a walk in silence

As men, we seek respect from women. Respect is everything to us.

Men are really simple to communicate. Just say what’s on your mind.