Quick Trip To Germany to Become the Man(doe); Demetrius Andrade vs. Jack Culcay 3/11

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
"When I fought and beat Willie Nelson (n June 11), no one called me out. None of the guys, the so-called big guys, wanted to face me." "You have this guy (Erickson Lubin) who faces someone like (Jorge) Cota and people think he's some big fighter. I don't train for fighters like Cota. I train to fight the best the division. That's the difference between myself and everyone at 154 pounds. I don't chase fighters. I'm the best at 154 pounds." Andrade is never at a loss for words, utilizing the gift of gab and has backed up everything he has said thus far as a pro. Boxing fans have expressed for Andrade to be more active and that wish may come true in 2017. "If these fighters believe I'm such an easy fighter to beat, then how come they're not lining up to fight me. I'm willing to take risks. Are these other fighters at 154 pounds willing to do so?" "I'm going to go out and continue being the best I know how to be. I'm going to win the (WBA) title and bring it back home to the U.S." - See more at: Demetrius Andrade Jabs Lubin, Questions The Guts of 154 Ranks - Boxing News

@Newzz :wow: it's gotta go down if Lubin Lara and Andrade appear to be the best at 154. Tbf Lubin is just grinding for his shot the same way much older DA is.

I don't believe Hurd beats any of them :whoo:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HD Link

Edit: Is my spoiler link showing up for ya'll?

Last edited: