Quick Trip To Germany to Become the Man(doe); Demetrius Andrade vs. Jack Culcay 3/11

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Andrade shoulda used his jab more but imo he was winning at just about about range. The scoring for that fight was bad that wasn't no damn SD.
If he comes at Lara with those sloppy punches like the shots to the body he tried tonight Lara will counter him badly. He better than displayed here imo

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Andrade v Lara is mandatory now, right?

Yes

yea but we can't even compare Thurman and andrade at this point. andrades resume is absolute trash. the only legit guy he's fought was vanes, and it was a close competitive fight. plus he got dropped. his whole resume is basically filled with bums. this guy is not striking fear in anybody. let's be real.

When you realize that Andrade is the last man to beat Keith Thurman and is 3-1 vs him.

:jawalrus:

He had an average performance, the last exhange where he got rocked was just poor judgement in that moment he got careless. But I know y'all probably didn't watch the whole fight just the worst part of it. Them 30 seconds out of 12 rounds

Did I miss when lil Charlo got dropped by Vanes?? :ohhh:

lil Charlo was losing damn near every round his last fight he still gonna Get his issue #CharloPack when he ready

Last edited:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Andrade shoulda used his jab more but imo he was winning at just about about range. The scoring for that fight was bad that wasn't no damn SD.
If he comes at Lara with those sloppy punches like the shots to the body he tried tonight Lara will counter him badly. He better than displayed here imo

Agreed he needs to tighten up it wasn't the A performance he had against Willie Nelson but it's first fight in 9 months in Germany still thought it was an easy decision, we just all expected a KO

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Agreed he needs to tighten up it wasn't the A performance he had against Willie Nelson but it's first fight in 9 months in Germany still thought it was an easy decision, we just all expected a KO
Yeah and Culcay is pretty awkward in some ways. The score was BS and Germany stay with suspect scores. Its just that at age 29 Andrade hasn't been getting notable opponents for a fighter of his calibre. He needs to stay busy. I really wish he got a better promoter.:francis:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Vanes is an underrated fighter though who imo beat Jermell Charlo ad while Andrade didn't wash him he beat him convincingly.
Boogie man or not... he is definitely top 5 in 154 at worst, based on resume top 3...

Who in 154 has better resume than him? Jermell Charlo's best win equals Andrde's best
Lubin still on the come up, Hurd ain't got a better resume, Lara is really the only 154 pounder who has a better resume in the division :yeshrug:and that's also because of Trout not so much else
none of those guys have great resumes. but andrade is the oldest out the bunch and his resume is still ass. jermell has trout, j rock, and vanes. which is easily better than andrade's resume. andrades whole resume is vanes. and he didn't even look great in that fight. I'm just trying to understand why people call this guy the boogeyman. is it the height?....i just don't get it. he doesn't have great defense. doesn't have great speed. doesn't have great power. has a suspect chin, and he punches wide as hell. I'm not saying he can't beat these guys. but nothing about him makes me believe he's head and shoulders above em like some people act. people talk like he's Floyd and ward rolled into one. he don't even got Terrence Crawford talent. a true elite fighter should destroy a guy like culcay. no excuses.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Andrade fought at a different time zone against a once beaten fighter--who avenged his lone SD loss--and who has a great chin, dominated ... you guys were expecting a KO??

Canelo is fighting a bum in JCC Jr. next, one who barely trains and was stopped 3 fights ago

All that needs to be said.......cosign:obama:

#ATeam

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
yea but we can't even compare Thurman and andrade at this point. andrades resume is absolute trash. the only legit guy he's fought was vanes, and it was a close competitive fight. plus he got dropped. his whole resume is basically filled with bums. this guy is not striking fear in anybody. let's be real.

Lies:usure:

And he beat Vanes more convincingly than Lara did:ufdup:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Andrade fought at a different time zone against a once beaten fighter--who avenged his lone SD loss--and who has a great chin, dominated ... you guys were expecting a KO??

Canelo is fighting a bum in JCC Jr. next, one who barely trains and was stopped 3 fights ago
what does canelo even have to do with your post?:dahell:......."yea andrade looked like shyt, but canelo is fighting a bum!"......how do these two even connect???:hhh::mjlol:......canelo fought a C level guy in liam smith and he bodybagged him. that's what true top guys do to C level fighters. cuclay def aint better than liam smith. andrade got stunned by a guy half his size:heh:.....KO waiting to happen. mark these words:wow:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ChocolateGiddyUp

You're riding for the smaller Charlo now too? :gucci:

Hell Nah :hhh:.... I told y'all 2 weeks ago Andrade better bring his A game or I was going in :mjgrin:

Muhfukkers wanna say Black Swift ain't no good when he Ktfo Harrison...talking bout "bu bu bu bu his knockout punch was on a 62 degree axis N he didn't turn his hips"

Meanwhile Andrade who muhfukkers swear errybody is terrified of.... Having SDs with Culcay AND getting rocked:mjlol:

N we get...
"bu bu bu but the time zone :mjcry:"

"Bu bu bu bu but he still beat Vanes better then lil Charlo... Who cares if he might be packing China :sadcam:"

:flabbynsick: Lara whoops that ass he better sit on that fukking Mando N wait it out as long as he can :ufdup:

morris

Superstar
Daps
what does canelo even have to do with your post?:dahell:......."yea andrade looked like shyt, but canelo is fighting a bum!"......how do these two even connect???:hhh::mjlol:......canelo fought a C level guy in liam smith and he bodybagged him. that's what true top guys do to C level fighters. cuclay def aint better than liam smith. andrade got stunned by a guy half his size:heh:.....KO waiting to happen. mark these words:wow:
I never said Andrade looked like shyt

Posts in here stating Canelo would wash him (correlation)

Cuclay vs Smith would be needed to prove your opinion

I will give credit to Andrade for going out his way to make it an exciting fight, however foolish, than risk losing a UD in that guy's hometown (SD was a debacle ... disgusting) 6-8 decent punches that does not knock down a fighter does not make a fight "close," no matter how much you dislike the guy

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
none of those guys have great resumes. but andrade is the oldest out the bunch and his resume is still ass. jermell has trout, j rock, and vanes. which is easily better than andrade's resume. andrades whole resume is vanes. and he didn't even look great in that fight. I'm just trying to understand why people call this guy the boogeyman. is it the height?....i just don't get it. he doesn't have great defense. doesn't have great speed. doesn't have great power. has a suspect chin, and he punches wide as hell. I'm not saying he can't beat these guys. but nothing about him makes me believe he's head and shoulders above em like some people act. people talk like he's Floyd and ward rolled into one. he don't even got Terrence Crawford talent. a true elite fighter should destroy a guy like culcay. no excuses.
nah you mix up or rather mash together the Charlos

the one who beat Trout and J Rock is Jermall, the bigger, stronger Charlo who is in mw now. Jermell's best win in Vanes and imo that was won by Vanes.