R.I.P. Al Franken's Political Career (2009-2017), 7/22/19: Jane Mayer reports railroading!

killacal

Banned
Daps
Another demonic cac exposed as a hypocrite you say?

o04MmVI.gif
Fixed

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are almost happy that a dude is sexually assaulting a woman :gucci: God damn, fukk is wrong with y'all that your partisanship makes you openly giddy a man is a fukking scumbag.

Hope he enjoys having fukked his life up.
These guys are hateful losers. They actively wish for the other side to rape, murder, assault people just so they can point at them and say "see they're bad people!" but are MIA when it happens to their "side". Disgusting.

Sexual assault isn't a liberal or conservative thing. It's something everyone across the board should be able to agree to deal with swiftly and harshly.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Another virtuous liberal exposed as a hypocrite you say?

o04MmVI.gif

"I was a comedian..."

"I'm working on dealing with my own personal demons..."

"We all need to rethink how we treat women..."

Luckily the MSM (sans Fox News) will probably not even give this the light of day. Franken is a beloved democrat.

"rehearsal for the skit..."

translation: "i was a comedian"

haven't seen you bums in the alabama thread AT ALL.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

You forcibly kissed me without my consent, grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it, knowing I would see it later, and be ashamed.

Keep exposing these, cacs:youngsabo:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

You forcibly kissed me without my consent, grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it, knowing I would see it later, and be ashamed.

Keep exposing these, cacs:youngsabo:
:picard: fukking foul man. Hope this cac catches maximum heat.