R.I.P. Al Franken's Political Career (2009-2017), 7/22/19: Jane Mayer reports railroading!

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Their fanbase already in this thread chomping at the bit to make this a "LOL LIBRULS" thing, like sexual assault gives a fukk about political leanings. :mjlol::francis::martin:

It’s funnier when liberals are exposed because they were the biggest critics during ‘p*ssygate’ and are usually the most vocal in regard to sexual assault.

It’s equally as hilarious (and sad) when an evangelical gets exposed for being with an underage kid.

Anyone that was offended and appalled by the ‘grab em by the p*ssy’ thing I automatically don’t trust... and most of the time they just happen to be liberal.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

giphy.gif

Muzion

All Star
Daps
How would she know if she was groped if she was sleeping through the ordeal? Wouldn't she have felt it?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
"rehearsal for the skit..."

translation: "i was a comedian"

"SEE LOOK SENATOR AL FRANKEN IS DISGUSTING AND PROBABLY A PEDO TOO" :infocrazy:

"But after being confronted with it, he immediately owned up to it and apologized. What about Roy Moore constantly denying something with clear evidence?" :dwillhuh:

"THAT'S DIFFERENT ALL THIS ROY MOORE STUFF IS A WITCH HUNT" :infocrazy:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
"SEE LOOK SENATOR AL FRANKEN IS DISGUSTING AND PROBABLY A PEDO TOO" :infocrazy:

"But after being confronted with it, he immediately owned up to it and apologized. What about Roy Moore constantly denying something with clear evidence?" :dwillhuh:

"THAT'S DIFFERENT ALL THIS ROY MOORE STUFF IS A WITCH HUNT" :infocrazy:

You're assuming that I condone Roy Moore's behavior? Why? What he did was deplorable as well.

I don't choose what type of behavior to condone based on one's political leanings, gender, skin color, etc.

However I do get more joy seeing liberals get exposed than I do conservatives, can't lie there. But only because I feel like liberals on average tend to be more full of shyt.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
However I do get more joy seeing liberals get exposed more than conservatives, can't lie there. But only because I feel like liberals on average tend to be more full of shyt.

Between liberals and conservatives, which group more often claims moral superiority by championing "family values", "personal responsibility", and religious faith? :bpthink:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're assuming that I condone Roy Moore's behavior? Why? What he did was deplorable as well.

I don't choose what type of behavior to condone based on one's political leanings, gender, skin color, etc.

However I do get more joy seeing liberals get exposed than I do conservatives, can't lie there. But only because I feel like liberals on average tend to be more full of shyt.
just shut the fukk up already. this isn't a partisan issue.

:camby::camby::camby:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Let's watch how the reactions from the left are different from those of the right. I bet Fox News has this all over their website right now.

On Roy Moore:

Fox News: "Let's wait until we have all the facts." :whoa:

On Al Franken:

LIBERALS ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!! ALSO BILL CLINTON AND BIDEN!!!:damnshakebp::damnshakebp::damnshakebp::damnshakebp:

PZTFUOu.png