R.I.P Jimmy Snuka

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
RIP

One of the more impressive falls from grace if the murder really went down that way, but Superfly is a bonafide legend either way.

I learned to throw the horns because of Superfly, not because of rock music.

I killed my parents sofa when I was 7 years old by climbing it so many times to do the top rope splash onto a pile of cushions that I made a hole in the fabric.

I never heard him speak a single word of coherent language and it didn't matter.... dude barely even needed a theme tune.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
RIP but :scust: @ Tamina holding his dead hand
He may have did that thing but I was taught to not say bad things about dead people
Therefore,I can only say Rest in Peace,Superfly.

That's the same way I am. Whether he did it or not, it was never proven. So, with that saying, R.I.P. Superfly.

Catchy theme btw.

morris

Superstar
Daps
If my Dad did what he did, I'd beat the living fukk out and him then disown them... then piss on his grave and wish the b*stard burns in hell :troll:
Problem is, all his kids loved him til he end.
RIP Snuka. So much caping for a random cac he wasn't even found guilty of murdering

I still wondering why charges were not pressed back then if there was a history of domestic abuse

Racist? What's the story here

Was about to ask the same thing. I read there was an angle he had with a still living wrestler who disliked him because Snuka was dark skinned.

One of the great wrestling entertainers ever but still doesn't condone him probably getting away with that ladies death.

All entertainers should be treated like Ty Cobb. Enjoyed for the physical prowess in the field of entertainment. But vilified for their grotesque abilities as a human being.

morris

Superstar
Daps
If my Dad did what he did, I'd beat the living fukk out and him then disown them... then piss on his grave and wish the b*stard burns in hell :troll:
Problem is, all his kids loved him til he end.
RIP Snuka. So much caping for a random cac he wasn't even found guilty of murdering

I still wondering why charges were not pressed back then if there was a history of domestic abuse

Racist? What's the story here

Was about to ask the same thing. I read there was an angle he had with a still living wrestler who disliked him because Snuka was dark skinned.

One of the great wrestling entertainers ever but still doesn't condone him probably getting away with that ladies death.

All entertainers should be treated like Ty Cobb. Enjoyed for the physical prowess in the field of entertainment. But vilified for their grotesque abilities as a human being.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
WWE sure knows how to make a video package. That RIP tribute was pretty dope even with the problematic consequences.

Even the crowd wasn't sure what to do but that vid was fire