R Kelly accused of training 14-year old to be his ‘sex pet’ (Nasty b*stard)

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
r-kelly-getty-prince-williams

Sexual misconduct allegations continue to pour in against R. Kelly. Following July 2017's reports that the singer orchestrated a "sex cult," where he held women against their will and controlled every aspect of their lives, R. Kelly has now been accused of training a young girl to be his sex slave since she was 14 years old.

In a BBC3 documentary set to air on March 28, his former girlfriend Kittie Jones says that she was "groomed" by R. Kelly and forced to repeatedly have sex with him and others in what she calls a "sex dungeon." The Guardian reports that Jones says there was another girl who had been trained to do the same since she was 14.

"I was introduced to one of the girls, that he told me he 'trained' since she was 14—those were his words," Jones says. "I saw that she was dressed like me, that she was saying the things I’d say and her mannerisms were like mine. That’s when it clicked in my head that he had been grooming me to become one of his pets. He calls them his pets."

Jones adds that Kelly made the woman "crawl on the floor towards me and perform oral sex on me, and he said, 'This is my fu*king pet, I trained her. She’s going to teach you how to be with me.'"

These new allegations follow previous reports from another alleged victim Jerhonda Pace, who told The Real in September what it was like to live in the "sex cult."

"The trainer, it’s a woman—she trains you to please him sexually," Pace explained. "She told me how to please him, and she also taught me what I liked." Detailing her first encounter, Pace remembered, "I got invited to his tour bus. I went out to his tour bus and you have him naked and her naked, and I’m looking like, ‘OK, what is this?' Because Rob[ert Kelly] is the one who took my virginity." Pace says Kelly told her not to worry, saying, "She’s going to teach you everything you need to know."

"It's very frightening," Pace continued. "He would slap you in your face. He would physically harm you, and he would put you in a room, and he would lock you in a room for days."

Kelly has repeatedly denied all allegations in the past. His team did not respond to The Guardian's request for comment.

via - R. Kelly Accused of Training 14-Year-Old Girl to Be His Sex 'Pet'