R Kelly accused of training 14-year old to be his ‘sex pet’ (Nasty b*stard)

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I knew things were going to get weird when he was dressing like a 15yo in 2005 and "pied piper" was driving a spray painted passenger church van looking for recuits while choking on a dikk sized cigar

tenor.gif

Now that's funny

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its been stated before bro.
how many times people are to keep reporting basically the same thing?
But it's the exact same story from last time they just added that he groomed a 14 year old this time... but she's nowhere to be found.

The women in his sex dungeon were also coerced but of age. Just like the metoo movement this is full of half truths. These women were not kidnapped to get with him. They went willingly and after they are used and abused then they speak out.

Kelly is a predator and he will continue to use his celebrity to do more depraved acts to attention starved and naive women who want to get close to fame. Just like battered women who fukk with badboys you can't save em all. Pluck one out and another finds her way in.

Dudes rep can't get any worse. Until they can produce hard evidence these allegations will keep popping up and fading. The best chance he ever had of getting convicted was the tapes and those folks took payouts.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried to marry an underage girl, put out a sextape with an underage girl that involved pissing on her and now has a sex cult with an underage girl.

Motherfukker got a second chance and blew it.

oo0RUYM.gif
He didnt try to marry her he did and i believe he did the shyt detailed in the article.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Ppl really just on his ass bcuz he got the moneybag tho. In about an hour ima be in a shop with nggz older than me who like to holla at bytches born in the late 90s no doubt in my mind these thirsty ass nikka would hit up a high school. Id rather slide thru the 70s and bump sade w a bytch . if u talkin that 17 18 19 shyt and u over 25 u basically a pedophile