Racism exists in india says Nigerian..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Most older Indians I've come across are racist , rude.

But whata new, a black man goes to eastern Europe gotta worry about getting killed, same in India.

But these cacs n Indians can go to the carribean , Africa and all they gotta worry about is the time zone difference.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For them rampant racism is a daily battle in a country where their dark skin places them at the lower end of a series of strictly observed social hierarchies. Indians routinely perceive Africans as either prostitutes or drug dealers.

What's funny most Indians are darker than the average black person

Kowboy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
DC
Funny b/c they "Indians" stay running over to Africa for business and resources. I guess its one of those "not in my neighborhood" relationships. Africans, with the exception of a few countries like Zimbabwe, Ghana, and a few others come and hold this L. Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria some self-deprecating businessman is smiling saying welcome, my brother to Indians giving them yet another shytty deal. Although things are changing now for the better with Buhari.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Most older Indians I've come across are racist , rude.

But whata new, a black man goes to eastern Europe gotta worry about getting killed, same in India.

But these cacs n Indians can go to the carribean , Africa and all they gotta worry about is the time zone difference.
:mindblown:i never understand that shyt...how can they be that muthafuking soft. you have EU saying you better chill out with these migrants take the deportations or we will cut funding/lose aid to Africa

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps this will convince Africans to start taking development in their homeland seriously so they don't have to face humiliation elsewhere but don't hold your breath.
I know that you know that this happens. Generalizations are never a good look.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Funny b/c they "Indians" stay running over to Africa for business and resources. I guess its one of those "not in my neighborhood" relationships. Africans, with the exception of a few countries like Zimbabwe, Ghana, and a few others come and hold this L. Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria some self-deprecating businessman is smiling saying welcome, my brother to Indians giving them yet another shytty deal. Although things are changing now for the better with Buhari.

This is complete and utter bullhsit. The country is in a tailspin with Buhari at the helm.