Racism exists in india says Nigerian..

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Racism is basic human nature:francis:
B... bu... but "black people cant be racist!" Dumbest sh!t ive ever heard.

Not trying to detract from the thread topic but this is one of the funniest sh!t i always hear mofos talkign about "to be racist you NEED a system blah blah blah". Everyone and anyone can be racist. There are a lot of racist black people across the world. Racism is simply prejudice based on race. To those who think black people cant be racist i'd love to drop them in a predominantly black country for 5 years and then ask them that question again.

Last edited:

Kowboy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
DC
This is complete and utter bullhsit. The country is in a tailspin with Buhari at the helm.

From my understanding he has been reducing corruption and engaged in the process of reclaiming funds and working to build infrastructure that is self sustaining. Of course there are going to be growing pains or folks that grip because they are no longer able to play the system. However, I am open to hearing outside of something I failed to mention that would qualify as a tailspin? I am aware of the issues regarding the devaluation of the naira and the threats for him to not step foot in Delta State by Boko Haram. If there are additional factors at play, which there always are please share.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I would've been more shocked if the title read "soap and bath water exists in India" judgin by how stinky them cats is over here :scusthov:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah no shyt, i cant stand east indians....even cacs are cooler then these motherfukkers

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not trying to detract from the thread topic but this is one of the funniest sh!t i always hear mofos talkign about "to be racist you NEED a system blah blah blah". Everyone and anyone can be racist. There are a lot of racist black people across the world. Racism is simply prejudice based on race. To those who think black people cant be racist i'd love to drop them in a predominantly black country for 5 years and then ask them that question again.
Bro nikkaz know that is a croak of fukin bullshyt but they got an agenda to push so will keep on spewing that garbage. let a non white person (poor or not) call them the n word and watch them sing a completely different tone about racism needing power :heh:

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
India is literally a hot shythole... Why anyone would want to live there is beyond me.

If I had a choice I'd take multiple African cities over New Smelly....

I've never been to Ethiopia, Ghana, Botwana, Mali but I bet they don't reek of smoked Dookie log every where you do :leon:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
From my understanding he has been reducing corruption and engaged in the process of reclaiming funds and working to build infrastructure that is self sustaining. Of course there are going to be growing pains or folks that grip because they are no longer able to play the system. However, I am open to hearing outside of something I failed to mention that would qualify as a tailspin? I am aware of the issues regarding the devaluation of the naira and the threats for him to not step foot in Delta State by Boko Haram. If there are additional factors at play, which there always are please share.

What?

Daps

:duck: ol devil's advocate ass nikka

Kowboy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
DC

My bad it was Delta Avengers... Anyway we are getting off topic. Punjabs gonna Punjab....

Niger Delta Avengers: President Buhari will die if he visits Ogoniland
  • ludovica-iaccino.jpg

By Ludovica Iaccino June 1, 2016 12:30 BST

Nigeria: President Muhammadu Buhari plans talks with Delta leaders amid increasing pipeline attacksIBTimes UK
A suspected member of a newly established militant group in Nigeria has warned the life of President Muhammadu Buhari is in danger if he visits the oil-rich Niger Delta region. In a recording sent to IBTimes UK, a man is heard saying during a phone conversation with one of the hosts of UK-based Radio Biafra, that Buhari "should sign his death warrant" before his visit.

Buhari is due to visit some states in south-eastern Nigeria to discuss with local leaders ways to tackle renewed violence in the area.
The president's planned visit – which is expected to begin on Thursday (2 June 2016) – comes as attacks on oil pipelines blamed on the new group Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) partially halted oil production, and forced Chevron and Royal Dutch Shell to close at least two plants.

"Buhari is trying to visit Ogoniland, but he should sign his death warrant before coming to Port Harcourt or try to visit any state of the Niger Delta community, Biafra land," the suspected NDA member said during the phone call.

"We are starting a dance he cannot finish. We shall dance like vultures. He [Buhari] has dared to wake a sleeping lion, but I promise him this time around if he tries to step his foot in any community of the Niger Delta, in Biafraland, he will not go back alive. Any Niger Deltan who will try to walk with Buhari shall also go to his grave that day. This is our assurance."

President Buhari 'will die' if he comes to the Niger Delta, Avengers warn in call to Radio Biafra