Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
Am I the only that shakes my head when I see shyt like this??
katie (@kukluxkatie) on Twitter
Ho Ho Holocaust (@ayyjace) on Twitter
:wow::wow:
It's sickening brehs you fukkin CAC trolls make the world worse every second you breathe, I hope all of y'all burn in hell on some real shyt.
Sure the girl may not be truly racist and just a troll, but there is nothing funny about the KKK, I hate how white people do shyt like this all the time knowing they can get away with it.:stopitslime:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I used to care too at one point then I realized that I was wasting my life worrying about what pieces of living shyt were doing with their time. Besides that, you only hate that much when you are threatened. Ask yourself why are they worried about us and you'll know why they act like this a lot.

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
I used to care too at one point then I realized that I was wasting my life worrying about what pieces of living shyt were doing with their time. Besides that, you only hate that much when you are threatened. Ask yourself why are they worries about us and you'll know why they act like this a lot.
Thanks fam, what you said is genuine.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I used to care too at one point then I realized that I was wasting my life worrying about what pieces of living shyt were doing with their time. Besides that, you only hate that much when you are threatened. Ask yourself why are they worried about us and you'll know why they act like this a lot.

Basics. Don't pay trash like this any mind and life is good.