Racist Cop Resigns After Being Exposed Saying African Americans Should Still Be Slaves

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Racist Cop Resigns After Being Exposed Saying African Americans Should Still Be Slaves - Counter Current News

Officer Aaron McNamara has been an auxiliary officer with the Fairview Park police department. But that all ended today, as he just put in his resignation after being exposed for his overtly racist comments.

Throughout his social media accounts, he has said that African Americans are “jungle monkeys,” as well as “spooks,” and should still be enslaved!

Commenting on a video of a young African American child using “no-no words,” he said: “This is how cop killers are raised my friends.”

Here are some of the comments that were screen-captured before he deleted them, and finally resigned just today!

On February 28th of this year, he commented on a video called “Hood fight”, saying the following incredibly offensive comments:

1419004147-google__1.png

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He used his real name and not a pseudonym?

Happens more often than you think. The shyt I hate is when you catch the racist idiot using their full names but there will either be no pic attached or the name is so common that looking it up on whitepages doesn't help.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
"Bu bu but the irish were slaves too, we share the same struggle"
do you need anything to debunk that 'the irish were slaves too!' bullshyt that white people pull out of their asses all of the time? Cause I got that.