Racist nyc asians at it again this time protesting the mayors new plan to desegregate nyc schools

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka u didn't even bother to answer my question
We get it..u worship Asians
So much your retirement didn't even last a week

:deadmanny:

Even that fakkit Tommy knocks don't cape for Asians the way u do
I didn't see any question... just silly personal jabs :russell:

Sorry I had to rain on y'alls pity party. Cut the standardized testing and placement testing for these schools and when kids who don't put in the extra effort after school fail I'll be here for the excuses. you can't force education on anyone :mjlol:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
As a New Yorker this hits particularly close to home. We don't have the same configuration as other regions where school district (for high school) determines which school you attend. On paper, our system is a meritocracy, all school age kids get to take exams that determine their ability (along with grades) to attend certain schools.

In reality, it's just as diabolical, racist, and fukked up as any other school system. The wealthy in NYC shell out big money to make sure their kids are ready for these tests... Most of the students who attend that school (Stuyvesant) are from middle-upper class Chinese backgrounds (i.e. professional parents) and have been groomed from early childhood to gain access to this school, often coming from private elementary schools. It's not meritocracy, it's a racist, two-tiered education system in the city.

My daughters are still elementary school age, but I'm making sure they get a head start and that extra push--you need that in this city.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I didn't see any question... just silly personal jabs :russell:

Sorry I had to rain on y'alls pity party. Cut the standardized testing and placement testing for these schools and when kids who don't put in the extra effort after school fail I'll be here for the excuses. you can't force education on anyone :mjlol:
:what:

nikka I asked u to address the cheating scandal
Cotidamn you are such a c00n

Go back into retirement fakkit
ca:camby:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
1.) Fukk specialized schools in the first place. In a world with this much money nobody should have to get into a fukking lottery to get educational opportunities that used to be a free normal part of a public education.

2.) Yes Asians take the education shyt seriously but not all of them and fukk them for using blks as a convenient target to focus on when they are too coward to address systemic racism that creates these situations.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
I went to Tech back in :flabbynsick: it was 40% black then, this is during the height of crack, Decepts and hip hop yet in still 40% was the population. What changed? Yeah single mothers is more rampant but it existed then. First under Fooliani he cut out what was considered "tracking" every district had 1 or 2 schools where they would segment out the "smarter" kids, and if they didn't have schools they damn sure had classes. We never prepared for the test because what was covered was part of our regular curriculum. Prob is those classes and schools had high black populations. My old JHS principal was implemented in sum shyt where he was systematically purging out the black kids in the program. I was one of the first ones to fall victim :pacspit: Under Bloomburg those programs were down right eliminated. This is what started the boom of paid for training for the test. Wifey when she worked up there was tellin me they have classes for 4yos to test for Gifted & Talented. Asians reinvested in themselves and there isnt a asian hood where you dont see these in droves. And dont sleep on the jews cause they doin it too in they synagogues.

The joke of the matter is these dumb azzes think its about them and protestin blacks and latinos getting in, whats gonna leave them
51e7acadd0531b7039757e4127e09f50.png
is when they realize the ones puttin the battery in they back is these hipsters in lower west side/ chelsea and down town Bk who are paying $40-50 K a year in property taxes but they lil jimmys & beckys are too stupid to go to Tech and Stuy which is in they neighborhood. so they gotta send they kid to school all the way to the other side of the city. THey they true ones behind this mess and wanna eliminate the test. They just using the asians as they first wave/face of the argument

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Well as soon as some of you get some money you become bougie and move away from other black people to suburban homes next to cacs

Why are u upset at asians for doing what you do yourself?

of course these asian folks are lost and confused

but I'm just attempting to get you to admit that some of you are equally lost and confused

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
1.) Fukk specialized schools in the first place. In a world with this much money nobody should have to get into a fukking lottery to get educational opportunities that used to be a free normal part of a public education.
You think it's wrong for their to be specialized schools for high-achieving students?

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
These Asians in NYC also need to knock it the fukk off with this "we come from poverty" nonsense. fukk outta here. Just to have the funds to get on a plane to come here from most of these countries you need to have access to $$$. Most of the FOB Asians in the city are only poor on paper. In reality, they bring wealth from their countries to the U.S. and finesse the system to avoid declaring income for tax purposes... How the hell else do you think someone can be here for only a couple of year, speak little to no English, and be running numerous businesses? It's a scam, they're swimming in capital, some of which they use to provide expensive educations for their kids prior to H.S.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
NY schools are segregated? Can someone explain how?

I have to come back and read this

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You think it's wrong for their to be specialized schools for high-achieving students?
Yes. Why aren't public schools enriched to not only take those students to the next level but also to provide other students these opportunities as well.

Oftentimes the only difference between high achieving students and low achieving students are the opportunities afford to the former based off the bias of teachers they encounter. I say this as someone whose job for 5 years was to do data dives in student records to provide input for academic and behavioral interventions. I legit saw blk children with HIGH IQs get placed in special ed classes and lower tier classes simply b/c their white female teachers didn't understand their "cultural differences".

The separate but unequal education model doesn't work. Just b/c Asian students are better at conforming to the Western sit/spit/forget, kill and drill educational model, doesn't mean other students should be deprived of diversified educational opportunities.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Yes. Why aren't public schools enriched to not only take those students to the next level but also to provide other students these opportunities as well.

Oftentimes the only difference between high achieving students and low achieving students are the opportunities afford to the former based off the bias of teachers they encounter. I say this as someone whose job for 5 years was to do data dives in student records to provide input for academic and behavioral interventions. I legit saw blk children with HIGH IQs get placed in special ed classes and lower tier classes simply b/c their white female teachers didn't understand their "cultural differences".

The separate but unequal education model doesn't work. Just b/c Asian students are better at conforming to the Western sit/spit/forget, kill and drill educational model, doesn't mean other students should be deprived of diversified educational opportunities.
Thats f'n racism and those teachers should be put up on charges. :pacspit: the whole lot of them
But outside of that high performing students do better with other high performing students. There have been many a study that prove that point. The idea that you can bring up the rear with those that excell rarely work. In fact they find folks (high performers) end up regressing. Wifey is a teacher and she steadily complains about that

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Thats f'n racism and those teachers should be put up on charges. :pacspit: the whole lot of them
But outside of that high performing students do better with other high performing students. There have been many a study that prove that point. The idea that you can bring up the rear with those that excell rarely work. In fact they find folks (high performers) end up regressing. Wifey is a teacher and she steadily complains about that
It isn't b/c of cognitive differences. It's because of the quality of education they receive. There are different ways to teach children to ensure all are high achievers.

Why are these different teaching methods never encouraged but separation is always the go to solution?
There is no justification for creating entirely different schools instead of improving the education and expectations of schools you have. Did u know research indicates that teacher quality NOT parental support or even student cognitive ability is the HIGHEST indicator of student success?

Think about that.

Edit: Also it's a common fallacy that high performing student achievement is brought down by low performing students.
https://economics.missouri.edu/working-papers/2014/wp1407_parsons.pdf

High achieving students are better off in worse schools

A lot of this is because teacher bias towards high achieving students results in them having lower expectations or assumptions that they will be okay b/c they are smart. In low acheiving classes however, they feel more pressure to stand out and perform indicative of their higher abilities.

Last edited:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
It isn't b/c of cognitive differences. It's because of the quality of education they receive. There are different ways to teach children to ensure all are high achievers.

Why are these different teaching methods never encouraged but separation is always the go to solution?
There is no justification for creating entirely different schools instead of improving the education and expectations of schools you have. Did u know research indicates that teacher quality NOT parental support or even student cognitive ability is the HIGHEST indicator of student success?

Think about that.

Edit: Also it's a common fallacy that high performing student achievement is brought down by low performing students.
https://economics.missouri.edu/working-papers/2014/wp1407_parsons.pdf

High achieving students are better off in worse schools

A lot of this is because teacher bias towards high achieving students results in them having lower expectations or assumptions that they will be okay b/c they are smart. In low acheiving classes however, they feel more pressure to stand out and perform indicative of their higher abilities.

You answered your first question with your first sentence.

I think you need to read up on NYC spec HS, its not creating separate schools as you are stating it.

I have entirely too many educators in my circle from Principals to admin to teachers who disagree starkly, in fact they are why i say often i'd go broke b4 i send my kids to public schools. We are even working on something to address that that specific problem but thats not for these airwaves and sadly outside of the ones we can reach, there is an entire nation which we wont

Teacher bias is real, and thank goodness i have someone on the inside to help me counter that BS, my eldest about to finish 4th grade and i have entirely too many stories. Its amazing how different they act when they find out moms is one of they tribe