Racists from Sheekyforums on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So Sheeky Forums, I was browsing thecoli.com for a thread on 8pol, and we found a...

Dreamworx
So Sheeky Forums, I was browsing thecoli.com for a thread on 8pol, and we found a letter a dad sent to pic related disowning her for dating a ******. The ****** was dumb as fukk and doxed her on twitter to prove she was still with him. So I sent her a few texts, and the ****** called me pissed as fukk. You know what to do. Proofs to follow.

PurpleCharger
@King_Martha
We need more texts Sheeky Forums, this is for great justice and obviously not a PA request. The Coli (****** /pol/) thread in case you think i'm making this shyt up

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whit...er-about-her-interracial-relationship.402237/

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
PddXjBh.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
They're on to us!

Stark_Naked
Why do they think white people are obsessed with them?
Is it their inferiority complex?
Because all I've ever seen was THEM obsessed with US.
*cough* oscars *cough*
I wish they could know how little of a shyt we give about them.

AwesomeTucker
@Methnerd
That's the only logic I can come to as well. They WISH white people were obsessed with them so badly they actually start to think it. They WISH we were obsessed with them so they could feel good about finally having some sort of accomplishment or something.

w8t4u
To the ******s in America contemplating a move to an African country like mine: fukk off we're full. We are not interested in uneducated welfare leechers and violent apes.

PurpleCharger
@w8t4u
I actually like you african blacks. All the ones ive met seem like chill bros. Any way we can swap?

AwesomeTucker
@PurpleCharger
This so much. Any foreign black I've ever met or worked with has been so fukking cool and chill and normal.
Any American blacks I've seen or worked with.... Unless they're an Oreo they're ******s.

:mjpls:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
w8t4u
To the ******s in America contemplating a move to an African country like mine: fukk off we're full. We are not interested in uneducated welfare leechers and violent apes.

PurpleCharger
@w8t4u
I actually like you african blacks. All the ones ive met seem like chill bros. Any way we can swap?

But nikkas still think Africans are our "allies." :mjlol:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This so much. Any foreign black I've ever met or worked with has been so fukking cool and chill and normal. Any American blacks I've seen or worked with.... Unless they're an Oreo they're ******s.

:nofufu:

Edit:

Stark_Naked
Why do they think white people are obsessed with them?
Is it their inferiority complex?
Because all I've ever seen was THEM obsessed with US.
*cough* oscars *cough*
I wish they could know how little of a shyt we give about them.

And lol @ this. Muthaphucka you are the one browsing Hip-Hop message boards in the first place. :heh:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
w8t4u

PurpleCharger
@w8t4u

:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.