RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Fires force evacuations in Lake, Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino Counties -- WATCH LIVE

"At least five brush fires burning in Napa, Sonoma, Lake and Mendocino Counties have ignited structures and forced residents to evacuate.

The Tubbs Fire in Santa Rosa has now burned 20,000 acres.
The fires have forced the closure of all public schools in Santa Rosa and Calistoga today.

One of the fires has triggered the evacuation of Kaiser Permanente in Santa Rosa. Workers are quickly moving patients to nearby hospitals.

Fires in Mendocino County have triggered the closure of Redwood Valley and School Way from Hwy 101. Evacuations have been ordered along East Road, West Road, Tomki Road to Canyon Road in Willits, Golden Rule subdivision and Reeves Canyon.

The fire has crossed Highway 101 in Santa Rosa and ignited structures west of the freeway in the area of Kohl's Department Store on Hopper Avenue. Highway 101 has been shut down at Bicentennial. Residents and businesses should evacuate immediately in the areas of Cross Creek Road, Sky Farm Drive, Saint Andrews Drive, all residences north Fountaingrove Parkway and Montecito Heights. The fire is believed to have begun late Sunday night near Highway 128 in Napa County and progressed towards Santa Rosa city limits.

Mandatory evacuations are in place for Partrick Rd in Napa County. They have also been ordered in the North Bay for Porter Creek, Petrified Forest, Franz Valley and Mountain Home Ranch Rd.

RELATED: Fire burns vehicles in salvage yard, vehicles in Napa County

Windy and dry conditions were making it difficult to fight the fire. Wind was gusting in the areas up to 50 mph.

PHOTOS: Fires force evacuations in Napa, Calistoga areas

At least two large fires are burning in the Napa area.

The Marin County Sheriff's Department tweeted that they were being overwhelmed about calls due to the smoke.

Smoke from the fires spread throughout the Bay Area. One Twitter user reported that her building was evacuated after a resident pulled the fire alarm due to the smell.

The San Mateo County Sheriff's Department issued a notice to residents to expect a strong smell of smoke from the fires.

Evacuation centers have been set up at the following locations:

Santa Rosa at Finley Community Center on West College Avenue at Stony Point Road
Petaluma Community Center at 320 N. McDowell Boulevard
Napa County Fairgrounds
Crosswalk Community Church in Napa.
Napa County Animal Shelter at 942 Hartle Ct will shelter dogs, cats, rabbits and other household animals
Napa Valley Junior College on SR-221 (Soscol Ave) south of Imola Ave."

:mjcry:

Stay safe my brehs. I'm outta town right now but I'm from the immediate area. Smh. My family is ok so far but most of my city has been evacuated and major stores and hospitals have caught on fire in city limits

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
as long as it's just cacs in danger I don't see the problem with this

Breh me and my family are in the area, my wife and daughter. Wife is Ghanaian and our baby girl just turned 4, there's a strong Ethiopian community locally as well as all kinds of Asian people, Latino people, there's all kinds of people in danger breh, lots of folks affected

Usually I would dap your post and agree but this time it's hitting home

Smh

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
that's fukkin wild...looks like some shyt out of a post-apocalyptic film...

how do these shyts start???

3 "random, unrelated" fires started overnight in 3 different areas

:francis:

Supposedly

And then it spreads like crazy cuz of the weather here and all the brush and trees etc

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh me and my family are in the area, my wife and daughter. Wife is Ghanaian and our baby girl just turned 4, there's a strong Ethiopian community locally as well as all kinds of Asian people, Latino people, there's all kinds of people in danger breh, lots of folks affected

Smh

Smh

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yep... me and my girlfriend stayed at her family’s house in Sonoma this weekend. We left at noon on Sunday...

We got lucky because her house was surrounded by fire as of this morning and probably burned down....

I was almost the first black man to die in a wildfire brehs because driveway gate was electrical and the power went out. We would have been stuck with two dogs :sadbron:

I went and bought a lottery ticket this morning just because someone was looking out.

minnesota-coach-eating-a-dilly-bar-in-snow.gif