RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Can you explain. On our drive up to Sonoma, we watched the Harvest Moon rise over the mountains, went from orange to yellow... It was beautiful...

Harvest season is currently ongoing right now in the cannabis world. Everybody from the last few weeks of September into these last weeks of October has been/is cutting down/drying/curing their outdoor crops for this years season. LOT of money will be lost once the final numbers of burnt acreage come in. A lot people who grow bank on this time of year financially. Myself included. As far as I know right now, our properties out in Lake and Mendo counties are ok, but we haven't been up to them since Friday. Luckily I'm involved in other aspects of the industry as well. But this is still going to be a blow to a lot of people smh

My girlfriend sister and her family lives there. They have a super nice house. She told me the only reason her sister and husband haven't left is because they can't see when driving.

Blessings to your fam breh, shyt nuts

Honestly... there was NO WIND when I was up there. People are saying homes just COMBUSTED.

There was 50 mph gusts last night apparently into this morning

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Our living room is reeking of smoke and we've got 50 miles and a body of water separating us from where it is happening :damn:

Breh did you hear about the 4.4 earthquake that hit in San Jo a few hours ago apparently??

I know that's small but wtf is going on??

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Breh did you hear about the 4.4 earthquake that hit in San Jo a few hours ago apparently??

I know that's small but wtf is going on??

I have no idea, this is some last days type shyt, and I'm not even religious. I'm just waiting on some type of crazy plague/virus to hit somewhere to make the cypher complete :sadcam: