Rakim Verzuz Big Daddy Kane

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ra would slaughter Kane. He needs to battle KRS.
I'd rather see Rakim verses Nas to be honest...but Nas has probably been on too many "hits", plus he's more current, so Rakim would probably get clapped up easy, lol. Still though, Rakim vs. Nas is the one I want to see.

I don't think KRS has enough recognizable shyt to survive against Rakim. You can find some 22 year olds who will recognize madd Eric B and Rakim jawns if you were to play them around them just because of how legendary and timeless they've become, in film/tv and just in music in general.

Outside of 2, possibly 3, Kris joints you can't do that with him...and even them joints they wouldn't be THAT familiar with.

But, for this battle it's not gonna be a bunch of 22 years old in there, it's gonna be a lot of 45+ who probably are familiar with both of their catalogs...so maybe it would be more competitive than I'm saying. :ohhh:. But yeah, gimme Nas vs. Rakim

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I don't think KRS has enough recognizable shyt to survive against Rakim. You can find some 22 year olds who will recognize madd Eric B and Rakim jawns if you were to play them around them just because of how legendary and timeless they've become, in film/tv and just in music in general.

Outside of 2, possibly 3, Kris joints you can't do that with him...and even them joints they wouldn't be THAT familiar with.

But, for this battle it's not gonna be a bunch of 22 years old in there, it's gonna be a lot of 45+ who probably are familiar with both of their catalogs...so maybe it would be more competitive than I'm saying. . But yeah, gimme Nas vs. Rakim

your average 22 year old isnt familiar with Nas, let alone rakim, KRS, kane.

hell, your average 32 year old cant name 10 songs by rakim, KRS or kane. altho, i'll say that KRS lasted longer than them.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Rakim would win, but he aint "killing" or "washing" Kane... :hhh:
Aint No Half Steppin
Vapors (he wrote it)
Smooth Operator
Warm It Up Kane
Set It Off
Prince off Darkness
It's A Big Daddy Thing
The Symphony (with the Juice Crew)
Long Live The Kane
Another Victory
Young Gifted and Black
Nuff Respect
Word To The Motherland
Raw
Burn Hollywood Down (with Ice Cube and Public Enemy)
etc...

dont forget platinum plus