Rampage Trailer (Movie adaptation of the arcade game starring the Rock)

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Rock obviously favors quantity over quality at this point. He's trying to secure as many bags as he can before he's washed up. I'm a fan of dude but all his recent shyt is mediocre.

San Andreas, Central Intelligence - both mediocre
Baywatch - garbage
Jumani - did its thing, surprisingly

Not gonna lie Rampage and Skyscraper look trash

Yeah. i heard dude has his own production company now though and is eating heavy off the back end or whatever , so he really dosent care too much about the quality on most of these flicks, the bag is being secured. I honestly feel conned because I loved Walking Tall and The Rundown and was rooting for him back in my college days. He just never expanded his acting skill set and then just got comfy in his tough guy baby oil roles..........he does look like he would maybe might make a dope black adam though, im waiting on that to maybe redeem some things.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Not really looking forward to this one but I liked Pain & Gain, San Andreas, Central Intelligence, f&f, Jumanji, don’t really remember Snitch but I saw it. Tried to watch Hercules :scust: couldn’t do it..didn’t even bother with baywatch. Will at least watch this and the skyscraper when it hits streaming services.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks dumb, will probably flop. Skyscraper looks entertaining at least.

Rock just loading up on bags for that 2024 run.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
WOAT already stands for "Worst of all time". You don't need to put "all time WOAT"

It's the same thing. But then again you're a moron

:manny:
so obviously a WOAT that's an all-time WOAT is worse

but obviously you didn't read the thread and thought you'd sound smart

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This shyt doesn’t even keep the game’s story intact. All the monsters were mutated scientists, not actual animals :francis:

I don’t think I’ve ever been so disgusted by a movie not staying true to the source material in my life :hhh:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i felt the same way about jumanji (mainly because of jack black) but it was actually entertaining. it's hard to mess up a action movie so i'll check this out as well.

boggle-playing-chicken-these-are-three-separate-movies-31321851.png

that's hilarious. i've always said all he needs is a sweaty shirt and a few action scenes and he got a hit. he's playing a one legged man for skyscraper so i'll give him a little credit now.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:ninja2: I saw it :manny: y’all alre know what it was.