Rand Paul is the best candidate for minorities 2016

CAC Dogg

Rookie
Daps
Rand Paul is the best candidate for minorities.:whoa: Hear me out

-Will end minimum sentencing
-End Drug war
-Police dash cams on all patrol cars
^literally will stop 90% of police brutality.

will cut taxes and create jobs for everyone...
-cutting payroll taxes is especially beneficial for poor people, who tend to be minorities.
-ending federal reserve system will end the "poor tax" AKA "inflation tax"

-opposition to policing the world (most of army is minority)
-opposition to limits on 4th amendment rights (unlawful searches)

-only candidate to have a sane budget plan. Keep government handouts for now for people who need them, cut them off in the future because the system is unsustainable (18.5 trillion dollar debt).

He has just been unfairly discredited by distortions of his views.

He wouldn't make the world perfect, but it would be a step in the right direction for all people, especially minorities. Its sad to me that shameless c*nt politicians like

obama-wins-newspaper-endorsements-landslide.jpg
are seen as allies to minorities

":heh: vote for me and i'll give you a government handout, but increase crime in your neighborhood, raise unemployment, raise prices on everything you need to live, force you into selling drugs, arrest you for a minimum of 2 years for drugs, give you a felony, and make you entirely unemployable once your out of prison! Then next time you sell drugs to feed your family, youll be a virtual slave...thanks for your vote... im workin really hard to help the average black/latino here"

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
rand is a fake.
He isn't his dad.

If you think videotape will stop shootings just remember the city of Chicago has officers wearing cameras and so did New Orleans. Didn't mean a damn thing when a officer shot a unarmed man and a female officer shot an unarmed man. Look at who controls the tape, look at who the DAs are. The system itself is rigged against the people

As for foreign affairs, Rand was against Iran deal, Rand has proven over and over he is nothing more than a AIPAC, Israeli shill.
Rand Paul: Fraud, Failure, Liar - Antiwar.com Original by -- Antiwar.com

I wanted to believe him, but watching him told me everything I need to know about him.
No man of integrity and person committed to liberty would sell out his dad for a piece of shyt like Mitt Romney

CAC Dogg

Rookie
Daps
I don't agree with his support for Israel, but I still think he is the best candidate (all candidates are pro-Israel)

You have a good point about the video tape thing, but I still think it would help a lot. What I really think would make the biggest difference is ending all drug crimes. I have heard something like 60-90% of police brutality is in drug crime cases, and like 3/4 people in prison is for nonviolent drug offenses.

He was against the Iran Deal, but not pro-war. Your own link has a link to him saying he opposed the Iran Deal because "the real problem with the deal is that the U.S. and our allies lifted the sanctions on Iran all at once, removing any leverage we had to get a better agreement."

'Are Things Really Going to Change?' Paul Says Iran Nuke Deal Off to Bad Start

I don't see what you don't like about his stance on the Iran Deal?

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
bu bu bbb but yall said, the same with Obamanure... yall still falling for this okey doke shyt...... these mofos say all that good shyt you wanna hear, but knowing they can't promise shyt... They can talk all they want, but once they get in office, TPTB will tell them what to do and say... heck the first thing they probably do is throw in that Kennedy tape to show these puppets who's really the boss.