Rand Paul meets with black leaders in Ferguson

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Its not even really a liberal vs conservative thing IMHO.
To me, its about overcoming liberal tribalism...
Rand is the only potential candidate, that is speaking directly to the black community, and proposing policies that would directly benefit African Americans... :manny: he should have our support should he run against the current field... hands down.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Its not even really a liberal vs conservative thing IMHO.
To me, its about overcoming liberal tribalism...
Rand is the only potential candidate, that is speaking directly to the black community, and proposing policies that would directly benefit African Americans... :manny: he should have our support should he run against the current field... hands down.

I hate libertarians on a lot of issues but I have to agree here. Rand is saying the right things and proposing the right things, which I think is a good start for a Republican candidate.

That being said, if you can't understand how some are troubled by the fact that Paul, both father and son, have rubbed shoulder-to-shoulder with legitimate racists and white supremacists, you have to be fukking retarded. If you can't understand how some are troubled about candidates who shyt on the Civil Rights Act every chance they get, you have to be retarded.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I hate libertarians on a lot of issues but I have to agree here. Rand is saying the right things and proposing the right things, which I think is a good start for a Republican candidate.

That being said, if you can't understand how some are troubled by the fact that Paul, both father and son, have rubbed shoulder-to-shoulder with legitimate racists and white supremacists, you have to be fukking retarded. If you can't understand how some are troubled about candidates who shyt on the Civil Rights Act every chance they get, you have to be retarded.
This talking point is brought up as though the civil rights act could and would be repealed should Rand be elected :heh: and as though he is/was against what it did, when he is against how it was done.

As for the rest, i assume they are all racist, so pointing at one and crying "Klan member" is meaningless.
I am looking for the racist cac that will push the best legislation for my demographic... and right now he is it... or at least talking as though he is it.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
This talking point is brought up as though the civil rights act could and would be repealed should Rand be elected :heh: and as though he is/was against what it did, when he is against how it was done.

As for the rest, i assume they are all racist, so pointing at one and crying "Klan member" is meaningless.
I am looking for the racist cac that will push the best legislation for my demographic... and right now he is it... or at least talking as though he is it.

I'm assuming you voted for Jill Stein like I did then.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/rand-paul-cutting-early-voting-dumb-idea

http://pulse.ncpolicywatch.org/2014...rs-on-voter-suppression-calls-it-a-dumb-idea/

:sas2:

He is also seeking to restore voting rights to minorities who have been convicted of non-violent crimes. :sas1:

edit: he probably isnt going to go as far, or say it as directly as you would want, but he isnt with them on the issue.

get out of here with all these facts. Its much easier to pull the race card to discredit someone they don't agree with.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Liberals in this thread are angrily moving goal posts, I see.:russ:

Yup. They love to play stupid when it's time to hold their shyt politicians accountable. If Obama had been speaking out on the issue then Paul would have no legs here. The sad reality is we have a so called "black" president, yet issues like mass incarceration, unfair drug sentencing, police brutality, and socioeconomic discrimination are all at unprecedented levels since this demon Obama was elected. Its obvious whites have turned up the racism levels since this nikka was elected, but i would have hoped our so called "black" president would have the nuts to stand up to the hate and agression and speak out against injustice. But alas i was ultimately wrong. Obama is a huge coward, and a dangerous c00n at that. The worst thing he did, was make the black community complacent. Hopefully blacks will learn from this disaster and excel despite this disaster of a presidency that has been the Obama regime.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall dudes are morons man, yall still get fooled by politicians?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yup. They love to play stupid when it's time to hold their shyt politicians accountable. If Obama had been speaking out on the issue then Paul would have no legs here. The sad reality is we have a so called "black" president, yet issues like mass incarceration, unfair drug sentencing, police brutality, and socioeconomic discrimination are all at unprecedented levels since this demon Obama was elected. Its obvious whites have turned on the racism levels since this nikka was elected, but i would have hoped our so called "black" president would have the nuts to stand up to the hate and agression and speak out against injustice. But alas i was ultimately wrong. Obama is a huge coward, and a dangerous c00n at that. The worst thing he did, was make the black community complacent. Hopefully blacks will learn from this disaster and excel despite this disaster of a presidency that has been the Obama regime.

Obama said his part and the Feds are there. Obama either does too much or not enough. :rolleyes:

Paul is a degenerate.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
fukk you looking so smug about.

What is this cac offering the black people of Ferguson?
Before we get to that, lets acknowledge that he is the only one to go to Ferguson and speak face to face with the residents, so in terms of candidates he is already winning on that front.

The real question is why do you refuse to give credit where credit is due?:usure: