Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Everyone keeps saying this - they lost a game to Miami w/ no Jimmy.
That's because Miami went insane from 3. How many teams including Miami do you think will be able to replicate that for an entire series?

It was already an anomaly that Miami was able to do it last year.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now that his stock is down, I think bulls should trade for Bradley Beal, swap him with Zach lavine

I doubt suns would give up booker and im still a believer in Beal, I like him better than lavine

Since bulls is hell bent on trying to make they goofy core work, they need to do that and see what wings and Bigs will be available this offseason
:laff:

Man HELL nah. Chicago would be stupid to trade LaVine for a similar player in Beal who makes more money and has a no-trade clause. PHX is stuck with Beal. They don't even have picks to unload to get him off of their books, oh... and he has to waive that no-trade clause anyway. That's NOT happening.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

Man HELL nah. Chicago would be stupid to trade LaVine for a similar player in Beal who makes more money and has a no-trade clause. PHX is stuck with Beal. They don't even have picks to unload to get him off of their books, oh... and he has to waive that no-trade clause anyway. That's NOT happening.
I don’t think it’s a bad trade, Beal will be a good piece for the bulls core

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Taylor rooks does it again:mjlol:these ballers turn delusional around her.

He meant 5 playoff series losses before 28:mjgrin:
That's that next level fine. Never thought I'd turn into a dude like that until I had this shorty in my car that was head turning gorgeous. I started name dropping, stuttering, saying all kinds of bullshyt trying to impress her. Never hooked up with her but became friends and saw I wasn't the only one. Every dude I seen shoot their shot with her would be doing the same thing.