Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Look these groupies:mjlol:

1/3 of A league where the average age is 26(none like most of this site saw jordan play) still thinks he’s the goat
YouTube and documentaries don’t exist?
Heard people talks about M Ali since forever and it’s always from people who were born like during his prime or after, decades after.

Also, stats and other people’s words is still a thing.

People used to talk about guys like West, Bill R, Wilt and those guys before YouTube and easily accessible documentaries and stats.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
YouTube and documentaries don’t exist?
Heard people talks about M Ali since forever and it’s always from people who were born like during his prime or after, decades after.

Also, stats and other people’s words is still a thing.

People used to talk about guys like West, Bill R, Wilt and those guys before YouTube and easily accessible documentaries and stats.
Hard to believe anybody from this generation is watching hours of youtube games studying jordan. Nobody attention span that long, you had to experience it in real time to understand his impact to have a real opinion

Babe Ruth & Ali were before my time & I have never seen either. I only watched Ali vs Frazier(I) & foreman which are 2 of his most famous matches & mlb will always show how dominant Ruth was cuz the game emphasizes stats

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Hard to believe anybody from this generation is watching hours of youtube games studying jordan. Nobody attention span that long, you had to experience it in real time to understand his impact to have a real opinion

Babe Ruth & Ali were before my time & I have never seen either. I only watched Ali vs Frazier(I) & foreman which are 2 of his most famous matches & mlb will always show how dominant Ruth was cuz the game emphasizes stats
I don't know why you need to study things for hours, you could just watch regularly. Perhaps not this generation, but my generation definitely loved watching predecessors to youtube highlights and shyt like that. Rent videos, watch Espn Classics and all that.
Some people didn't even watch sports at all, like the admiral. Some just play video games. Some are like nerds studying details.

I guess a lot of it has to do with your household too, like if you have a dad who is a nerd, that chances are he put you onto that. And as we've seen with this generation, a lot of their dads are former athletes, even NBA or college stars.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why you need to study things, you could just watch regularly. Perhaps not this generation, but my generation definitely loved watching predecessors to youtube highlights and shyt like that. Rent videos, watch Espn Classics and all that.

Unless you’re a basketball junkie nobody today is watching jordan games on youtube & that still doesn’t show his impact in marketing back then. Internet didn’t exist, this cat was in mad commercials(gatorade,coke,Nike,McDonald’s etc)

My point is most of todays nba players didn’t see jordan play.lebron is pushing 40 & he was 13 when jordan played his last game on the bulls. A lebron groupie made that thread sonnin himself

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These fools on Twitter trying to make a comparison between Ant and '06 Wade as if they're on the same level. :dahell:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Im a Giannis stan..but two consecutive missed playoff years is a problem

Zion Williqmson is a joke.. should have let dude walk

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look these groupies:mjlol:

1/3 of A league where the average age is 26(none like most of this site saw jordan play) still thinks he’s the goat
So current gen players voting Bron 1A GOAT is because they’re too young to have seen Jordan. But all the dikkriders Jordan played against from the 90s call him the GOAT and it’s cool even though they were also too young to watch the previous era…got it. :mjlol:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So current gen players voting Bron 1A GOAT is because they’re too young to have seen Jordan. But all the dikkriders Jordan played against from the 90s call him the GOAT and it’s cool even though they were also too young to watch the previous era…got it. :mjlol:
What?!? You quoted me to say this,man shut your bytch ass up :childplease: