Randoms on the internet (and 50 Cent): "Chris Brown is wearing MJ's crown". What y'all think, brehs?

Daps
:jbhmm:

375462901_10168126776800331_2541094317720192282_n.jpg

50 Cent has said it before and he will say it again — he thinks Chris Brown is this generation’s Michael Jackson.

Taking to Instagram on Monday (September 4), Fif shared a painting of MJ bestowing a crown on Chris, calling the latter the “best shyt we got” in his caption.

“I like this, I want a painting like this in black and white,” 50 Cent wrote. “@chrisbrownofficial is really the best shyt we got out here, but nobody will say it so I gotta say it.”

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
bhris more raw talent

but mj had way better work ethic & way better collaborators

studying the greatest & practicing obsessively plus having god tier musicians songwriters visual artist creative geniuses of all kinds to collaborate with put mj in a space that's hard to reach for artists now

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
Yall need to leave that dope alone
I was in elementary school when Chris first came out and every girl from every race was fawning over him. They all had his sticker plastered all over their notebook and folders. Any magazine he was in they had and would cut him and Bow Wow out and then kiss it and hold it near their heart talking about they was their future husbands.

MJ ain't have magazines that showed love to urban acts let alone minorities. That's why I say it was a different era. MJ had the crowds in his prime, Chris had publication and internet love. By the time I was in elementary school MJ was a joke and going through them court cases.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
I was in elementary school when Chris first came out and every girl from every race was fawning over him. They all had his sticker plastered all over their notebook and folders. Any magazine he was in they had and would cut him and Bow Wow out and then kiss it and hold it near their heart talking about they was their future husbands.

MJ ain't have magazines that showed love to urban acts let alone minorities. That's why I say it was a different era. MJ had the crowds in his prime, Chris had publication and internet love. By the time I was in elementary school MJ was a joke and going through them court cases.

You gonna compare a nikka having stickers on teenage girls notebooks to a mfer that had the Taliban crying to his music.