Ranking the 10 Most Disappointing Boxing Performances in 2013

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You can post gifs all you want. But I watched the fight. Canelo was rolling with all those punches. He didnt get hit clean that much. Some nikkas are trying to say it was a shutout :what: it weren't no 114-114 but it wasnt anywhere near a shutout.
So the gifs is lying huh:comeon:

Somebody need to knock some sense in yall heads like below

goyu.gif

:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@yo moms & @LauderdaleBoss

I actually would rank Canelo one ahead of Broner, if not for the massive sonning in round 11 by Maidana, at least Broner aint quit trying, aside from round 8 where he tried to quit..............I think I just confused myself:mindblown:

Toss up 1 and 2:heh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So the gifs is lying huh:comeon:

Somebody need to knock some sense in yall heads like below

goyu.gif

:umad:

canelo clearly rolled away from the punch taking the sting off it. just like in all the other gifs you posted.

just watch the gifs you posted again. :what:

i bet you were on of those that thought this was a big punch :heh:

goyA.gif

canelo is using the old mexican trick where they turn their head away from the direction of the punch.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I waited 5 years for Klitschko-Povetkin. And THAT is what I got.

As of right now, that was the most disappointing fight of the decade '10-'19.....
that shyt was terrible. Worse than the Haye fight. When did Bradley fight Alexander?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I personally enjoyed the Donaire/Rigo match and im looking forward to the inevitable rematch

If it does happen, Donaire is going to get his ass kicked again. That Donaire vs. Darchinyan fight is the most disappointing fight of the year for me. Donaire looked horrible.

canelo really didnt do as bad as everyone made out.

Nah, he didn't. He just couldn't hit Floyd.

You can post gifs all you want. But I watched the fight. Canelo was rolling with all those punches. He didnt get hit clean that much. Some nikkas are trying to say it was a shutout :what: it weren't no 114-114 but it wasnt anywhere near a shutout.

What the fukk?

canelo clearly rolled away from the punch taking the sting off it. just like in all the other gifs you posted.

just watch the gifs you posted again. :what:

i bet you were on of those that thought this was a big punch :heh:

goyA.gif

canelo is using the old mexican trick where they turn their head away from the direction of the punch.

Neg worthy :beli: I won't do it this time, but next time...:ufdup:
I waited 5 years for Klitschko-Povetkin. And THAT is what I got.

As of right now, that was the most disappointing fight of the decade '10-'19.....

nikkas really watch Heavyweights :dwillhuh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikkas really watch Heavyweights :dwillhuh:

this year they had some good heavyweight scraps this year...just because the upper echelon heavies arent interesting doesnt mean they aren't there: the best one was stiverne-arreola..i enjoyed the fight a lot more than garcia-judah and martinez-murray since they all aired on the same day..that shyt was a throwback..also the 2 mollo-szpilka fights, cunningham-fury, mago-perez (even though the results were near tragic), and thompson-price 2 were pretty good as well