Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Rap Radar Podcast: Freddie Gibbs | Rap Radar

Freddie Gibbs in an independent powerhouse. In fact, the Gary Indiana native is currently on a national sold out tour in support of last year's release, Shadow of a Doubt. But things weren't always this smooth. Two years ago, he survived an assassination attempt in New York City. Back in the Big Apple for the first time since, Gangsta Gibbs talks about his latest project, touring, fame, fatherhood, social media, family, and tons more.

Last edited:

BabyFaceKillahh

All Star
Daps
Wanna listen but rap radar is wack

Oh well fukk it Gibbs is in my top 3 so I might aswell

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
is it me or Shadow of Doubt was under promoted. I don't remember him going on big Media bltz hitting up podcasts and radio stations to promote S.O.D

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
is it me or Shadow of Doubt was under promoted. I don't remember him going on big Media bltz hitting up podcasts and radio stations to promote S.O.D
freddie gibbs has his own label and is independent, there's only so much you can do and he's never sold a lot :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy aint got shooters in BK:camby:

I'm saying. Jay, Nas, French Montana, Tru Life, Cam....more people than I can remember....have dissed Jim Jones and either live or lived in NY and none of them have a scratch on them....but Gibbs says one bad thing and he sent people to kill him. :dead:

The only reason people think Jim Jones did it is because he was on Twitter trying to make sly comments to take credit, which is why Gibbs dissed him again.

Fred.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm saying. Jay, Nas, French Montana, Tru Life, Cam....more people than I can remember....have dissed Jim Jones and either live or lived in NY and none of them have a scratch on them....but Gibbs says one bad thing and he sent people to kill him. :dead:

The only reason people think Jim Jones did it is because he was on Twitter trying to make sly comments to take credit, which is why Gibbs dissed him again.

Fred.
Yeah that was some sucka shyt. If anything, I'd be like :whoa:

But Jim wanna be a G so bad.

Everything Tru Life say about him, I believe

• Dap
Reactions: hex